Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Create A Database In cPanel Control Panel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Create A Database In cPanel Control Panel?

Hello everyone,
    I have recently purchased the shared hosting account for my personal website. Through this web hosting service, I get the cPanel control panel.
    Actually, I am not very much aware of these technical things, so can anyone please explain how to create a database in the cPanel control panel.

Creating a Database in cPanel Using the MySQL Database Wizard:
    • First, log into your cPanel.
    • Click on the MySQL Database section under the Databases heading.
    • Next to New Database enter a name for your database and click Next Step.
    • Next to Username enter a username. Enter a password next to Password, enter it again for Password (Again), and then click Create User.
    • On the next page, you’ll assign privileges for the user to the database. Check the box next to All Privileges and then click Next Step.
    • Congratulations! You have created a database successfully.

Comment

Originally posted by Sven View Post
      Creating a Database in cPanel Using the MySQL Database Wizard:
      • First, log into your cPanel.
      • Click on the MySQL Database section under the Databases heading.
      • Next to New Database enter a name for your database and click Next Step.
      • Next to Username enter a username. Enter a password next to Password, enter it again for Password (Again), and then click Create User.
      • On the next page, you’ll assign privileges for the user to the database. Check the box next to All Privileges and then click Next Step.
      • Congratulations! You have created a database successfully.
      Hello,
      Thank you Sven, for sharing the steps to create a database in cPanel. I am also looking for the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiden View Post
        Hello everyone,
        I have recently purchased the shared hosting account for my personal website. Through this web hosting service, I get the cPanel control panel.
        Actually, I am not very much aware of these technical things, so can anyone please explain how to create a database in the cPanel control panel.
        Hello,

MySQL databases are a way to manage the data needed to operate your website. They are an essential requirement for many website platforms, such as WordPress and Magento. For steps, click here: https://www.webhosting.uk.com/kb/how...tabase-wizard/

Comment

Originally posted by Elliott View Post

Hello,

MySQL databases are a way to manage the data needed to operate your website. They are an essential requirement for many website platforms, such as WordPress and Magento. For steps, click here: https://www.webhosting.uk.com/kb/how...tabase-wizard/
          Thank you Elliott for sharing a piece of the good article to Create A Database In cPanel Control Panel.

Comment

Working...
          X