Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Auto Responder ?

Hello!!
    I saw Auto Responder in cPanel and was wondering how is this tool used. Can anyone please let me know when and how I should use Auto Responder ?

Auto Responder is a tool provided in cPanel through which you can send automatic replies when some one sends you a email. Suppose you are on a Holiday and will not be able to refer your emails for a week. In this case you can set a auto mail like “I am on holiday and will get back to you when I come back”. This email will be sent automatically when some email comes in your mail box, so that the sender comes to know that you are on a Holiday and will not be able to reply him for next couple of days.
    Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server | Webhosting UK Affiliate

Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

Comment

Personally I find an auto responder very useful. You can check the complete benefits here:

Auto responder and its Benefits

Comment

This type of program can be a very useful and powerful tool for everything from Internet marketing to managing admissions to a university. An autoresponder is a application in which automatically generates a response when it receives information. The classic use of autoresponders is in email management, but these programs can also be found on websites. Many people have encountered some version of the autoresponder at some point in their lives.

Comment

With the auto responses services can be very simple or complicated but the main message is to notify the sender who has send you a message on the status of email. One of the most important benefits are for those who are basically fro the user who are in to email marketing business..

Comment

Auto Responder used by individuals and also sites that need to respond to user input automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogfedrer View Post
              Hello!!
              I saw Auto Responder in cPanel and was wondering how is this tool used. Can anyone please let me know when and how I should use Auto Responder ?
              If you are looking to setup Auto Responder we have flash tutorials for the same.
              Please refer following link >> cpanel_xskin_autoresponder
              PS : You can specify the interval, in hours, you wish for the autoresponder to wait between responses to the same email address. !!!
              UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
              Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

It means...

It means if you sign-up for a form like you enter your name and email.

Then later on when you check your email there is a response.

Thought it's totally hand type but it's just already an automated response.

Comment

Originally posted by bradlean View Post
                  It means if you sign-up for a form like you enter your name and email.

Then later on when you check your email there is a response.

Thought it's totally hand type but it's just already an automated response.
                  Where ever you request any service that help you to serve the client you need to have a auto responder with your website that always keep update with the current scenario of your website in front of your client or you can say it keep you as well as your client complete knowledgeable regarding that topic..
                  UK VPS Hosting || Dedicated Server || Cloud Hosting
                  Looking for extra income ?
                  Join our Webhosting UK Affiliate Program and earn upto 60% commission (up to 100) per referral.

Comment

An autoresponder is a computer program that automatically answers e-mail sent to it. They can be very simple or quite complex.

Comment

Auto resonders are an ideal option when you are away from your email account or unable to access emails for any reason. Make sure you disable the auto respnder when you can access your email. Also, if the one who sends you an email has an auto respnder set then the emails keep exchanging auto responders and fill your inbox.

Comment

Auto responders also let spammers know that you have a valid email account, so use them wisely

Comment

Auto responders also work great in terms of improving the customer relationships. Every marketing expert would agree that a person needs to see your message multiple times before responding to it. If anyone subscribes to your auto responder if they are interested in that particular subject, you can easily provide them with helpful information on a regular basis. Thereby it becomes easier to establish trust and a good relationship with your prospective customers and when there is trust, they will surely go by your recommendations.

Comment

This is some great information about using the auto-responders. I have seen a couple of these auto responder emails. They are a good way to communicate that the respective person will get back to you within sometime.

Comment

Re: What is Auto Responder ?

Hello....
                              An autoresponder is a computer program that automatically answers e-mail sent to it. They can be very simple or quite complex.

Comment

Working...
                              X