email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email

I have recently transferred two top level domains to WebhostingUK and both websites are now working fine. I have used cpanel to set up an email account on one of the domains but I am unable to send any mail to that account. All mail is returned immediately with a message saying that the address is unknown.

Does anyone know if there is a time delay for email accounts to become activated?

Any advice welcome.

Thanks

I have used your test email account to send/receive email to our test account and that seems to working absolutely fine. We would like to look into the email headers that got bounce back to your email address.

Comment

Hello,

I have found your most the domains doesn't points to WHUK server, seems you are testing emails with one of that domain. I would recommend you to update name server as i have provided you in my PM.

Also PM the domains which are you having trouble with emails. It will help me to investigate further.

Comment

The message reads:

+++++++++++++++++

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
        The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
        each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <[email protected]>
        Reason: Verification failed for <[email protected]> No Such User Here Sender verify failed

++++++++++++++++

I have tested it by sending from another account and it works ok.

Thanks for your help

Paul

Comment

Hi Vasco

Your right I have only transferred 2 of the 4 domains at present.

I'm getting there. Thanks for your help.

Paul.

Comment

Paul , you will need to remove the domains which are not pointing or you will not be pointing to WHUK server to avoid such email failures.If you want to continue hosting those domains then update the nameservers as suggested by Vasco.

Comment

Working...
            X