Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Limit

Hello,

Can you please confirm if there is any limit on sending the emails or I can send unlimited emails with your reseller hosting package?

Hello Haratio,

The email sending limit per hour for reseller hosting package is 300.

Regards,
    Leon

Comment

Email Sending limit for VPS, Cloud and dedicated server is as follow.

VPS Hosting - 500 emails per hour
      Cloud Hosting - 1000 emails per hour
      Dedicated Server - 3600 email per hour

Regards,
      Leon B

Comment

Thanks for the information.

Even if I decide to go with you, I don't have any idea about your support. Also what about mysql servers, mostly mysql servers giving goneaway error?

Comment

You can be rest assured about our top notch services and support. We are proud of our 24x7x365 free tech support offered via Live chats, tickets and also the basic phone support is available round the clock. Our services are fully managed, you may contact our tech support admins anytime for any server side queries(including databases,webfiles etc....)

Let us know the nature of emails you would be sending from our server. Please take a note that only legitimate emails are allowed from our network.
          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Does this also support vBulletin script? I wish to run my forum on this reseller plan.

Comment

Yes, Vbulletin script should not be a problem at all on our reseller packs, you could install this forum without any issues.
              If incase you come across any, our tech support is always handy; just a few clicks and you are sorted.

Leon

Comment

Working...
              X