Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to install WHMCS from cPanel using Softaculous app installer?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to install WHMCS from cPanel using Softaculous app installer?

    Hello,

    We all know, WHMCS is automation software and it is helpful in web hosting business. I am looking for a solution to install WHMCS from cPanel to maintain my business. Can anyone please tell me simple steps to install WHMCS from cPanel using Softaculous app installer?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Aiden View Post
    Hello,

    We all know, WHMCS is automation software and it is helpful in web hosting business. I am looking for a solution to install WHMCS from cPanel to maintain my business. Can anyone please tell me simple steps to install WHMCS from cPanel using Softaculous app installer?
    Hey Aiden,

    For this, I think you have to contact your service provider, they will help to setup your WHMCS. Or you can do it your self by researching through YouTube or Google. But I think best way to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to setup this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Aiden View Post
      Hello,

      We all know, WHMCS is automation software and it is helpful in web hosting business. I am looking for a solution to install WHMCS from cPanel to maintain my business. Can anyone please tell me simple steps to install WHMCS from cPanel using Softaculous app installer?
      Hello,

      Softaculous allows the user to install a lot of applications with just a few clicks. As Softaculous enables easy to download and support to applications.
      If you want to install WHMCS with the Softaculous auto-installer then you must have a WHMCS License Key. Because it will be required for the installation. A free trial license key can be ordered with WHMCS so that it can be tested in the web hosting environment. This key may only be valid for 15 days. For in-depth information about WHMCS installation please visit: https://www.webhosting.uk.com/kb/ins...uto-installer/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rodney View Post

        Hello,

        Softaculous allows the user to install a lot of applications with just a few clicks. As Softaculous enables easy to download and support to applications.
        If you want to install WHMCS with the Softaculous auto-installer then you must have a WHMCS License Key. Because it will be required for the installation. A free trial license key can be ordered with WHMCS so that it can be tested in the web hosting environment. This key may only be valid for 15 days. For in-depth information about WHMCS installation please visit: https://www.webhosting.uk.com/kb/ins...uto-installer/
        Hey Rodney,

        Thank you for sharing such a piece of good information. Softaculous is really helpful to install any kind of software. Recently I have installed WordPress through Softaculous and start my personal blog.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jake_J View Post

          Hey Aiden,

          For this, I think you have to contact your service provider, they will help to setup your WHMCS. Or you can do it your self by researching through YouTube or Google. But I think best way to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to setup this.
          Yes, I agree with you. First, you have to contact your web hosting provider. If they have an in-house technical support team then they'll help you to setup WHMCS in your account.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hello,

            You can easily install the WHMCS from softaculous, for this, you need WHMCS License Key. Generally, web hosting providers help to do these kind setups.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rodney View Post

              Hello,

              Softaculous allows the user to install a lot of applications with just a few clicks. As Softaculous enables easy to download and support to applications.
              If you want to install WHMCS with the Softaculous auto-installer then you must have a WHMCS License Key. Because it will be required for the installation. A free trial license key can be ordered with WHMCS so that it can be tested in the web hosting environment. This key may only be valid for 15 days. For in-depth information about WHMCS installation please visit: https://www.webhosting.uk.com/kb/ins...uto-installer/
              The mentioned article is really good. After reading this article, now anyone can easily install WHMCS through softaculous.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rodney View Post

                Hello,

                Softaculous allows the user to install a lot of applications with just a few clicks. As Softaculous enables easy to download and support to applications.
                If you want to install WHMCS with the Softaculous auto-installer then you must have a WHMCS License Key. Because it will be required for the installation. A free trial license key can be ordered with WHMCS so that it can be tested in the web hosting environment. This key may only be valid for 15 days. For in-depth information about WHMCS installation please visit: https://www.webhosting.uk.com/kb/ins...uto-installer/
                Yes, you can easily install WHMCS from a softaculous one-click software installer. Follow the steps, mentioned in the article.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hello,

                  WHMCS is an automation software and it is helpful in the web hosting business or any other eCommerce business. One can easily install this in the solftaculous. You just need to follow some steps to install it. There are plenty of video tutorials as well as documentation available on the internet to install it.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X