Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to install WHMCS from cPanel using Softaculous app installer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install WHMCS from cPanel using Softaculous app installer?

Hello,

We all know, WHMCS is automation software and it is helpful in web hosting business. I am looking for a solution to install WHMCS from cPanel to maintain my business. Can anyone please tell me simple steps to install WHMCS from cPanel using Softaculous app installer?

Originally posted by Aiden View Post
    Hello,

We all know, WHMCS is automation software and it is helpful in web hosting business. I am looking for a solution to install WHMCS from cPanel to maintain my business. Can anyone please tell me simple steps to install WHMCS from cPanel using Softaculous app installer?
    Hey Aiden,

For this, I think you have to contact your service provider, they will help to setup your WHMCS. Or you can do it your self by researching through YouTube or Google. But I think best way to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to setup this.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiden View Post
      Hello,

Hello,

Softaculous allows the user to install a lot of applications with just a few clicks. As Softaculous enables easy to download and support to applications.
      If you want to install WHMCS with the Softaculous auto-installer then you must have a WHMCS License Key. Because it will be required for the installation. A free trial license key can be ordered with WHMCS so that it can be tested in the web hosting environment. This key may only be valid for 15 days. For in-depth information about WHMCS installation please visit: https://www.webhosting.uk.com/kb/ins...uto-installer/

Comment

Working...
      X