Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I Purchase the Domain & Hosting From Different Hosting Providers? Is it Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Purchase the Domain & Hosting From Different Hosting Providers? Is it Possible?

Can anyone tell me to purchase a domain name from a domain registrar and web hosting services from other web hosting providers? How can I connect them?

Yes, you can.
    I would personally recommend the same to everyone. Because in case if you have difficulties with your current hosting provider or you may find some other web hosting provider that offers affordable hosting packages that time you can easily migrate or host your site. For that, you just need to update your nameservers.
    There are plenty of best web hosting providers available on the internet that free domain name with their web hosting packages.
    Here I would recommend the UK's best hosting provider, WHUK. They offer very affordably hosting packages as compared to other hosting providers.

Comment

Yes, definitely.
      There is no thumb rule for purchasing web hosting and domain name services.
      You can go with both options. Either you can purchase the web hosting and domain name from the same hosting provider or purchase the domain name from any affordable NameCheap or GoDaddy domain name registrars and web hosting from WHUK hosting provider.
      Both options are good.

Comment

Thank you friends, for sharing such beneficial information for me.
        This will definitely help me to take the right decision. Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
        X