Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is better VPS with cPanel or a Reseller hosting account?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is better VPS with cPanel or a Reseller hosting account?

Hello everyone, I would like to know which is better, VPS with cPanel or Reseller Hosting account.

Both VPS and Reseller hosting account are best for their services. You can opt for VPS or Reseller hosting account as per your business needs. VPS is hosted on Virtual private server on powerful hardware where user can host mutliple website individually on less than one server while reseller hosting is cheaper than VPS.

Comment

Well, it really depends on your needs. The reseller's account should be sufficient for most people but if you need control or trying to learn to get on to a dedicated server without the cost, the VPS hosting can be a great way to go.

I don't see the VPS taking over the reseller's account in future. The main issue is that a reseller's account is most likely fully managed but in case of unmanaged VPS, you need to be at least fluent with server management and not be afraid to enter the realm of SSH.

Comment

Originally posted by KelvinSmith View Post
        Well, it really depends on your needs. The reseller's account should be sufficient for most people but if you need control or trying to learn to get on to a dedicated server without the cost, the VPS hosting can be a great way to go.

I don't see the VPS taking over the reseller's account in future. The main issue is that a reseller's account is most likely fully managed but in case of unmanaged VPS, you need to be at least fluent with server management and not be afraid to enter the realm of SSH.
        Thank you for answering and clarifying my query. More answers are welcome.

Comment

Working...
        X