X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuart1
    replied
    Hello,

In simple words Reseller hosting plan offers a WHM control panel access using it reseller can create/manage another cpanel accounts.

Leave a comment:

• WHITE
    replied
    Originally posted by ALLEN View Post
    Hello All,

I wish to start my own Hosting business and looking for some advice. Can you please tell me what are the basic things that I much know before becoming a Reseller.
    Reselling web hosting can be describe as the contract with the web hosting service provider to sell their server space under your own brand.

Leave a comment:

• shane10
    replied
    Reseller web hosting is a kind of website hosting package where the account owner or we can say the client who owns the hosting package has the power to use his/her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties.
    IMO - Web site hosting service, hosting provider reliable, database connectivity with the particular server, spam protection, backups, 24/7 monitoring, firewall protection could be some of the major aspect you must consider when you are going for any of the reseller web hosting package.

Leave a comment:

• ALLEN
    started a topic Basics of Reseller Hosting

Basics of Reseller Hosting

Hello All,

I wish to start my own Hosting business and looking for some advice. Can you please tell me what are the basic things that I much know before becoming a Reseller.
Working...
X