11 Things i like about cPanel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Things i like about cPanel.

cPanel, our website control panel interface, is designed for website owners.

1. can easily pploading and managing web pages with in there account.
    2. can easily creating email accounts as per his requirment.
    3. can installing web-based applications like blogs, shopping carts, and forums.
    4. can backing up data with one click.
    5. can easily protecting a site’s content and bandwidth from abuse complains.
    6. can generat and viewing statistics about visitors.
    7. can reviewing error logs to locate broken links and other problems.
    8. can install commonly used web-based applications, such as wordpress blogs, osCommerce stores with one click.
    9. can create additional FTP accounts.
    10. can easily locate error logs.
    11. can use file manager. can mange page's or edit page.

Hey, that is such a coincidence those are my favorite 11 things... well I only had ten but it is nice that you added one more, just for luck! cPanel is fantastic!

Comment

Indeed, cPanel is very popular and have huge number of tools/features using which you can manage your website hosting account and server very effectively. cPanel have a very good community support hence it's getting more and more popular and is being widely used among webmasters.
      CentOS + WHM/cPanel is the most preferred combination for linux based dedicated VPS hosting solution.
      UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
      Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Certainly someone may come with 111 things of cPanel which are impressive
        Can't imagine Server Management without WHM - cPanel !!!

Comment

Working...
        X