Can't login to cPanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login to cPanel

I am currently the sole admin for the website bath-choral-society.org.uk, hosted by you. However, I did not set up the website initially, so I don't have any higher level access.

Until recently, I have been able to access cPanel by using the address

bath-choral-society.org.uk:2082

However, this no longer works, I get an error message saying

---This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT---

I get the same error message if I try and use a secure connection and port 2083.

Is there a problem that needs fixing? I need the cPanel access to be able to maintain all the functions of our website. For instance, I can no longer access webmail and email forwarding.

Thanks,
    Suz

Hello,

Please contact us on 0808-262-0855 or initiate a live chat from our website webhosting.uk.com so that our support admins can resolve the issue for you.

Regards,
    Fred Adkins

Comment

I thought I made clear...

Thanks Fred, but I thought I made clear I don't have any site-level passwords since I didn't set up the hosting, I only maintain the website as admin. So I didn't think it would be any use me calling customer support, as I can't give any login or password. The same thing applies for live chat. I did try that, but you have to login to the client area, which I don't have access to.
      Until recently, I was able to access the cpanel front using the login and password that I was given several years ago when I took over as site admin. Is this any use?
      I'd appreciate any further help.

Originally posted by Fred-Adkins View Post
      Hello,

Please contact us on 0808-262-0855 or initiate a live chat from our website webhosting.uk.com so that our support admins can resolve the issue for you.

Regards,
      Fred Adkins

Comment

Working...
      X