X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross
    replied
    Originally posted by rach108 View Post
    Thanks for that. Is there a way to make this forum appear as a page on my wordpress website?
    I will suggest you to come over Live chat to get a better solution on your query.

Leave a comment:

• rach108
    replied
    Thanks for that. Is there a way to make this forum appear as a page on my wordpress website?

Leave a comment:

• Ross
    replied
    Hello Rachel,

You can install SMF from Softaculous by logging in your cPanel. If you have any issues, you can contact our Support staff via Live chat or drop a email at [email protected] so they can assist you on the same

Leave a comment:

• rach108
    replied
    Could I please have this email too? I'm just trying to install smf so i can have it on my wordpress site.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ross
    replied
    Originally posted by botty1963 View Post
    Many thanks Ross.
    You are welcome Steven

Waiting for a reply on the same email.

Leave a comment:

• botty1963
    replied
    Many thanks Ross.

Leave a comment:

• Ross
    replied
    Originally posted by botty1963 View Post
    I can't really find a section to post this in - so dropped it on here.

In c-Panel you can install an SMF Forum, however the version available is about 4 years old. I don't have the knowledge to download and install one manually so prefer to stick with the 'click one button' approach that c-Panel gives you.

Anyone else find this frustrating, or know another way of doing it as when I ask Webhosting they say they have no plans to put the latest version in there.
    Hello Steven,

I have sent you a email in which I have provided a detailed explanation on this issue. Please go through the Ticket No : ZJX-413-94617 and reply accordingly.

Regards,
    Ross

Leave a comment:

• botty1963
    started a topic Smf

Smf

I can't really find a section to post this in - so dropped it on here.

In c-Panel you can install an SMF Forum, however the version available is about 4 years old. I don't have the knowledge to download and install one manually so prefer to stick with the 'click one button' approach that c-Panel gives you.

Anyone else find this frustrating, or know another way of doing it as when I ask Webhosting they say they have no plans to put the latest version in there.
Working...
X