Smf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smf

I can't really find a section to post this in - so dropped it on here.

In c-Panel you can install an SMF Forum, however the version available is about 4 years old. I don't have the knowledge to download and install one manually so prefer to stick with the 'click one button' approach that c-Panel gives you.

Anyone else find this frustrating, or know another way of doing it as when I ask Webhosting they say they have no plans to put the latest version in there.

Originally posted by botty1963 View Post
    I can't really find a section to post this in - so dropped it on here.

In c-Panel you can install an SMF Forum, however the version available is about 4 years old. I don't have the knowledge to download and install one manually so prefer to stick with the 'click one button' approach that c-Panel gives you.

Anyone else find this frustrating, or know another way of doing it as when I ask Webhosting they say they have no plans to put the latest version in there.
    Hello Steven,

I have sent you a email in which I have provided a detailed explanation on this issue. Please go through the Ticket No : ZJX-413-94617 and reply accordingly.

Regards,
    Ross
    Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server | Webhosting UK Affiliate

Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

Comment

Many thanks Ross.

Comment

Originally posted by botty1963 View Post
        Many thanks Ross.
        You are welcome Steven

Waiting for a reply on the same email.
        Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server | Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Could I please have this email too? I'm just trying to install smf so i can have it on my wordpress site.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Rachel,

You can install SMF from Softaculous by logging in your cPanel. If you have any issues, you can contact our Support staff via Live chat or drop a email at [email protected] so they can assist you on the same

Comment

Thanks for that. Is there a way to make this forum appear as a page on my wordpress website?

Comment

Originally posted by rach108 View Post
                Thanks for that. Is there a way to make this forum appear as a page on my wordpress website?
                I will suggest you to come over Live chat to get a better solution on your query.

Comment

Working...
                X