Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plesk or cPanel?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plesk or cPanel?

    Hello,

    I am looking to buy a hosting service or my personal website. So, which hosting control panel would be the right for me. Can you please suggest to me the right one between Plesk and cPanel control panels?

  • #2
    Hello,

    It depends on your requirements. If you to host a PHP or WordPress-based website then the cPanel control panel is the right choice for you. It is very user-friendly as well as you need any technical knowledge about server management. It gives a graphical user interface to handle all the functionality.
    If we talk about the Plesk control panel, this control panel is mostly recommended for Windows based application or website. It comes with Windows Shared or VPS hosting environment. You can host all kinds of websites under this control panel.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rodney View Post
      Hello,

      I am looking to buy a hosting service or my personal website. So, which hosting control panel would be the right for me. Can you please suggest to me the right one between Plesk and cPanel control panels?
      Hello Rodney,
      • cPanel: The cPanel control panel is the most known and easy to use interface control panel. It gives a one-click installation of WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc… with its graphical interface. Learning about cPanel is quite easy.
      • Plesk: It is easily integrated with both Linux and Windows servers. The biggest features of Plesk is cluster support. If you have various servers then you can manage all of them from a single control panel.
      As per my research and opinion, cPanel is the most user-friendly and easier to maintain and one-click installation of apps using Softaculous.

      Comment


      • #4
        cPanel comes with Linux web hosting services and Plesk generally comes with Windows-based applications. In Plesk, we can host both (Linux and Windows) based applications or websites. So, while the control panel is best it totally depends on which type of website you are hosting.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rodney View Post
          Hello,

          I am looking to buy a hosting service or my personal website. So, which hosting control panel would be the right for me. Can you please suggest to me the right one between Plesk and cPanel control panels?
          Hey,
          • A cPanel provides a graphical interface with a lot of good features. It is a web-based interface given by the hosting company that provides customers to manage their websites in a single place. cPanel is used to publish websites, manage domains, organize web files, create email accounts, and more.
          • Plesk is a structured, easy-to-use, end-user control panel that helps the user to manage their web hosting experience. Plesk's control panel enables a website owner to set up new websites, reseller accounts, e-mail accounts, and DNS entries through a web-based interface.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Riley View Post

            Hello Rodney,
            • cPanel: The cPanel control panel is the most known and easy to use interface control panel. It gives a one-click installation of WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc… with its graphical interface. Learning about cPanel is quite easy.
            • Plesk: It is easily integrated with both Linux and Windows servers. The biggest features of Plesk is cluster support. If you have various servers then you can manage all of them from a single control panel.
            As per my research and opinion, cPanel is the most user-friendly and easier to maintain and one-click installation of apps using Softaculous.
            Yes, I agree with you. You have nicely explained all the details about these control panels. Which type of control panel would be good, it totally depends on your requirements.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Elliott View Post
              Hello,

              It depends on your requirements. If you to host a PHP or WordPress-based website then the cPanel control panel is the right choice for you. It is very user-friendly as well as you need any technical knowledge about server management. It gives a graphical user interface to handle all the functionality.
              If we talk about the Plesk control panel, this control panel is mostly recommended for Windows based application or website. It comes with Windows Shared or VPS hosting environment. You can host all kinds of websites under this control panel.
              Yes, you are also right. As I have already explain both control panels. Generally, website requirements are essential aspect to choose the right one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Elliott View Post
                Hello,

                It depends on your requirements. If you to host a PHP or WordPress-based website then the cPanel control panel is the right choice for you. It is very user-friendly as well as you need any technical knowledge about server management. It gives a graphical user interface to handle all the functionality.
                If we talk about the Plesk control panel, this control panel is mostly recommended for Windows based application or website. It comes with Windows Shared or VPS hosting environment. You can host all kinds of websites under this control panel.
                Yes, you are right. But some hosting providers offers Plesk control with their web hosting services. If I want cPanel then how can I get this? Can I purchase it from another hosting provider?

                Comment

                Working...
                X