Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanang
    replied
    I recommend Virtualizor because so far i have got very good experience with it. Though i have not used the other one, but i suggest Virtualizor.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• R.Cole
    replied
    Which VPS control panel is better?

Originally posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Ok, if you feel that HyperVM are more promising then that's great . Go ahead and do let us know your experience.

HyperVM is good but I found Virtualizor better so I'm going with Virtualizor

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey
    replied
    Originally posted by R.Cole View Post
    @Jeffrey I have used Virtuozzo is not that good.I havn't used Virtualizor or HyerVM though but their demos seems to be more promising.
    Ok, if you feel that HyperVM are more promising then that's great . Go ahead and do let us know your experience.

Leave a comment:

• R.Cole
    replied

@Jeffrey I have used Virtuozzo is not that good.I havn't used Virtualizor or HyerVM though but their demos seems to be more promising.

Leave a comment:

• williams_k
    replied
    The Best & Perfect combination will be :- Linux OS :- Prefer VMWare & Windows OS :- Prefer HyperV

Leave a comment:

• shane10
    replied
    Originally posted by R.Cole View Post
    Guys few days ago I saw the demos of the Virtualizor and HyperVM.I liked both the demos. Both has good features and were quite easy in configuration.This has made me confused and I'm not able to decide which vps manager should i go forWhich of following above vps panel would be better to install??
    A virtual private server has multiple control panel and you can see the options which are available by the hosting provider Cpanel / WHM and Plesk. All are some of the best control panels and you can opt for any of your choice.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey
    replied
    I think Virtuozzo has an API which allows you to automatically deploy VPS.

Leave a comment:

• R.Cole
    started a topic Which VPS control panel is better?

Guys few days ago I saw the demos of the Virtualizor and HyperVM.I liked both the demos. Both has good features and were quite easy in configuration.This has made me confused and I'm not able to decide which vps manager should i go forWhich of following above vps panel would be better to install??
Working...
X