X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpanel control panel gui display issue

Hello,

Im having a problem with cpanel.

I use a monitor resolution of 1680x1050, and so have to increase my font size, but I cant see cpanel properly, everything is overlapping.

Is is possible to space things out a little bit?

Here is a screenshot:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by stevo66; 10-02-10, 06:20 PM.

Originally posted by stevo66 View Post
    Hello,

Im having a problem with cpanel.

I use a monitor resolution of 1680x1050, and so have to increase my font size, but I cant see cpanel properly, everything is overlapping.

Is is possible to space things out a little bit?

Here is a screenshot:
    Hi Steve,

Which browser are you using? The screenshot doesn't show much up clearly.. I think there's an option to customise font size per site within Firefox, which you might find useful in this case..
    Kind regards,
    Jack Daniel.

Cloud Hosting || Managed Dedicated Server || Webhosting UK Knowledgebase

Comment

Sysadmin,

I am using FireFox, but I cant find a per site font size option, but Im now using the 'mobile' style and I can use that, no icons, but clean and functional

If I can ask you another question:

Is it possible to change the primary domain name on my account?

Comment

I am using FireFox, but I cant find a per site font size option, but Im now using the 'mobile' style and I can use that, no icons, but clean and functional
        To change text /font size in Firefox, click on View on the browser Menu Bar. You should see Text Size or Zoom, increase or decrease the font size as required.

If I can ask you another question:

Is it possible to change the primary domain name on my account?
        It is indeed possible to change the primary domain of your website hosting account. You can request the change by submitting a ticket to the support department via your registered email address.

Comment

To increase the font size, simply try pressing "Ctrl" and "+" tabs simultaneously.

Comment

Thanks Rachel and Sanersone

Comment

You are most

Feel free to post more questions. We would be glad to answer them all. Also, keep sharing your endless knowledge with us

Comment

Working...
              X