X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WH-Garry9
    replied
    Originally posted by gt1969 View Post
    Sorry, everybody. I must have missed it the first time. "Change password" is right there, duh

Anyway, I have changed the passwords and I'm now happy. Thanks again
    Hi Giulio,

That's not a problem

We are glad to know that you have found the option of Change Password.

Please feel free to post if you need any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Sanersone
    replied
    Glad you got it working!

Please feel free to post here, if you have any queries related to website hosting . We would be glad to assist you you.

Leave a comment:

• gt1969
    replied
    Sorry, everybody. I must have missed it the first time. "Change password" is right there, duh

Anyway, I have changed the passwords and I'm now happy. Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• gt1969
    replied
    I don't understand. Are you saying I will have the same passwords for all email accounts? And that I cannot choose it?

Leave a comment:

• WH-Garry9
    replied
    Hello Giulio,

It is not possible to set the passwords for the email accounts as the same you had before migration. However, you can reset the passwords of the same email accounts.

For this purpose, you can login into cPanel and then go to Email accounts in which you will find an option to "Change Password" against all the email accounts you have in cPanel.

Once you select the option and change the passwords, the passwords for the email accounts will be changed.

Leave a comment:

• MrTWS
    replied
    Usually when you setup an email account you would enter a password at the same time. But if you are migrating then just setup a new password, and be sure to alter the one on your email program (which I assume you use to retrieve the emails)

Leave a comment:

• gt1969
    started a topic set password for emails accounts using cPanel

set password for emails accounts using cPanel

I'm sure it's me and I can't find it on my cPanel hosting account, but how do I set up a password for my emails accounts?

I have created 3 email accounts but I need to set their password to what they were before the migration. These are family account, that's why I do know the passwords.

Thanks
    Giulio
Working...
X