X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WH-Garry9
    replied
    Originally posted by digg1980 View Post
    I have been in love with cPanel for a while, but I have not really ever got to try Ensim.
    If you wish to try Ensim, you can check the demo's of Ensim control panel on the internet and this will help you to understand what type of control panel Ensim is

Leave a comment:

• digg1980
    replied
    I have been in love with cPanel for a while, but I have not really ever got to try Ensim.

Leave a comment:

• paul
    replied
    Originally posted by qjhaji View Post
    Enkompass is still in Beta Test Release, and is available at a test license till it becomes available for sale.

So if you wish to try Enkompass, you can request a test license and use it
    Yea, what I think it would be easily apprehended for those who are familiar with cPanel.

Leave a comment:

• qjhaji
    replied
    Enkompass is still in Beta Test Release, and is available at a test license till it becomes available for sale.

So if you wish to try Enkompass, you can request a test license and use it

Leave a comment:

• paul
    replied
    I prefer to use cPanel due to its user friendly interface, cPanel's EnKompass is also available for windows which was highly anticipated.

Leave a comment:

• Sanersone
    replied
    Thank you for the information Wright and Sanerson , I came to learn a new thing today.

Thank you.
    You are Welcome!!!

Leave a comment:

• qjhaji
    replied
    Thank you for the information Wright and Sanerson , I came to learn a new thing today.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Sanersone
    replied
    Originally posted by Wright View Post
    According to my knowledge, Ensim supports Linux as well. However, its of no match to cPanel control panel for Linux and Parallel Plesk control panel for managing Windows hosting.
    Yes, right said Wright! It supports Linux as well.

@qjhaji You may refer Ensim Pro/Basic for Linux v4.1.0 to know more about the same

Leave a comment:

• Wright
    replied
    Hi, Sanersone

I have just checked the website for Ensim control panel and it seems that it is based for Servers having Windows as OS whereas cPanel is made for Linux OS.

However considering Windows OS, for the meantime I would prefer Plesk till cPanel releases its latest control panel Enkompass for Windows as its Interface is very much similar to that of cPanel / WHM which will make it very easier for use
    According to my knowledge, Ensim supports Linux as well. However, its of no match to cPanel control panel for Linux and Parallel Plesk control panel for managing Windows hosting.

Leave a comment:

• qjhaji
    replied
    Hi, Sanersone

I have just checked the website for Ensim control panel and it seems that it is based for Servers having Windows as OS whereas cPanel is made for Linux OS.

However considering Windows OS, for the meantime I would prefer Plesk till cPanel releases its latest control panel Enkompass for Windows as its Interface is very much similar to that of cPanel / WHM which will make it very easier for use
    Last edited by qjhaji; 12-01-10, 07:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shane
    replied
    I would still prefer cPanel supported hosting packages for the basic reason of easier web interface.

Leave a comment:

• Larry150
    replied
    Well both cPanel and Ensim, are the two leading web control panels.panel is the most widely used control panel The cPanel software makes it easy for the end-user to incorporate third-party programs into their web hosting account. ensim is a control panel which offers a very professional and well designed client side interface s feature-rich with an exceptional spam filter and its very own script installer that rivals Fantastico. It offers a number of helpful utilities such as the bandwidth reporting tool that provides detailed information in the form of charts and graphs.

Both the control panels are extremely functional with minimal drawbacks but i will go with Enism

Leave a comment:

• carrick
    replied
    Ensim is history now its an old fashioned control panel. Features are extremely poor. Worst features about Ensim is upgrades. Mostly if you have a small package they will not even care for you. Mailing list provided with Ensim, Majordomo is not all comparable to Mailman of cPanel.

Leave a comment:

• Caroline
    replied
    Well, if you compare cPanel with Ensim, cPanel certainly has more advantages and features and hence is the most widely used control panel for Linux hosting plans and servers.

However, when it comes to Ensim, there is a benefit. Ensim control panel is available for Linux as well as Windows which is not the case when it comes to cPanel as cPanel is supported on Linux only (as for now ).

Leave a comment:

• Sanersone
    started a topic cPanel Vs. Ensim

cPanel Vs. Ensim

Hey,

Ensim is the leading provider of infrastructure management software enabling; access control, identity management, change audit & reporting, and automated provisioning for enterprises and service providers.
    cPanel is the industry leader for turning standalone servers into a fully automated point-and-click hosting platform. Tedious tasks are replaced by web interfaces and API-based calls.
    Above are the quotes from their respective sites providing basic information about what cPanel and Ensim are.

Can we discuss here about what are the advantages and disadvantages of these 2 control panels?
Working...
X