Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acwatts
    replied
    Thanks, all the menus are now available.

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    Originally posted by acwatts View Post
    I just checked mine and i most of the options are missing on the left hand panel., i don't see any data like i did when i was on a vps, now on semi dedicated.
    Our VPS tech support staff have resolved your issue, now you should get all available options when you logged into your VZPP (Virtuozzo Power Panel) Please let us know if you need more help on this regards.

Leave a comment:

• acwatts
    replied
    I just checked mine and i most of the options are missing on the left hand panel., i don't see any data like i did when i was on a vps, now on semi dedicated server hosting.

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    Piskie, Firstly I would like to greet you with a warm Welcome at Webhosting UK community forums

If you are still looking for getting more help on " System Usage" and want to know more about it in details then follow the steps mention below :-
    Login to VZPP >> Logs >> Resources Alerts >>
    you will get an paramater tab, by clicking on it you will get all detailed information and will show you exact parameter of your VPS which are running out of resources or having any problem.

Hope this helped you !!! If you still have more questions please feel free to post.

Leave a comment:

• Hexosphere
    replied
    Originally posted by piskie View Post
    Thanks for the response Hexosphere
    On my VPS WHM, the indicated server load is: 0.02, 0.01, 0.06. 0.02
    Not that I am sure exactly what is good or bad for these figures.
    lol i know what you mean, I thought the same when I first heard of those figures.

The closer to 0 they are the better, as it stands for the amount of time it takes for a process to get processor time, warning levels should start ringing if they are above 5 for a prolonged period.

So it's not that that's the problem, looking at virtuozzo, i can't see a System Usage in my Resources section, so maybe one of the vps guys can help out, maybe jump on live chat and they may be able to assist

Leave a comment:

• piskie
    replied
    Thanks for the response Hexosphere
    On my VPS WHM, the indicated server load is: 0.02, 0.01, 0.06. 0.02
    Not that I am sure exactly what is good or bad for these figures.

Leave a comment:

• Hexosphere
    replied
    What load is the server running under ?

Load Average 0.01, 0.02, 0.0

If the servers under load, that may be why the system indicator is in the yellow

Leave a comment:

• piskie
    started a topic Resource indicators on VPS Virtuozzo.

Resource indicators on VPS Virtuozzo.

Could someone please help me to understand what the various resource indicators are on my VPS Virtuozzo. In particular, I am not clear what the "System Usage" figure actually means.

For example, I am seeing:
    CPU 4%
    Disk Space 8.5%
    Disk Inodes 16.3%

Yet System Usage shows (Yellow) 97.72%

So what exactly is that indicator telling me ??
Working...
X