Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which control panel(s) do you use?

Hi guys,

Just curious what hosting control panels do you use? Everyone uses different ones and want to know so I know what I am getting myself into.

I use cPanel for web hosting management and WHMCS for billing
    Webhosting.UK.com || VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Comment

We use cPanel control panel for Linux Servers and Plesk on windows servers. We have tried and tested all available control panel's till now and there's nothing as good as cPanel control panel. Plesk has improved a lot recently and Plesk is the best on windows servers.
      Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
      AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
      Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

I use whm/cpanel.

Comment

Cpanel for sure. cPanel control panel is the most user friendly web hosting control panel. cPanel control panel automates a large number of tasks. It's fast and allows lots of control and the Fantastico is great.

Comment

Originally posted by yurxcom View Post
            Hi guys,

Just curious what hosting control panels do you use? Everyone uses different ones and want to know so I know what I am getting myself into.
            cPanel is the best. If you can afford it I'd recommend it everytime and if you are thinking about hosting clients it's even better.

Comment

Originally posted by PejaHosting View Post
              I use whm/cpanel.
              I also used
              Watch Movies Online For Free!!!

Comment

At this moment I use one control Panel of my friend which is at WHM

Comment

i am using WHM control panel.
                  Meeting Agenda Templates

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                    Plesk has improved a lot recently and Plesk is the best on windows servers.
                    Plesk is certainly one of the best control panels for Windows, however, Dotnetpanel control panel has also been appreciated for it's stability and performance on Windows servers and hence if one is looking forward to a control panel apart from Plesk, Dotnetpanel is the one I would recommend

Comment

its also nice tool.
                      Meeting Agenda Templates

Comment

Originally posted by PejaHosting View Post
                        I use whm/cpanel.
                        Same, right now I have not tinkered with too much still trying to get my feet wet so to speak on the reselling deal. That is part of the reason I have been poking around places like WHT to find a new home, my current one is getting a little worn with the lack of proper staff that they have. Customer support is a biggie for me and the other place just really lacks it.

Comment

cPanel/WHM has typically been our panel of choice. I can't see using anything else, then again I'm a linux guy all the way, and paralells has really rubbed me the wrong way on more than one occasion.

We also use OpenVZ for our VPS Clients (Switch from SolusVM) WHMCS for Billing, Kayako Support Suite for support.. Wow we spend a lot of money...

Comment

it is very costly.
                            Meeting Agenda Templates

Comment

Originally posted by tomylee1 View Post
                              it is very costly.
                              What is costly cPanel or Plesk or DNP ?
                              Please try to be descriptive and avoid such one liner

Comment

Working...
                              X