Email Authentication in cPanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstly - can anyone answer the first question

So the spf records thing mentioned above can only be done on cpanel and not on plesk??

Secondly

Exactly - he replied on 14th June and I replied back on 16th June but heard nothing, so sent it again on 19th June - still no reply so I sent it again on 21st June

Comment

Taken from http://eol.init1.nl/content/view/40/38/

open your Plesk panel and go to the domain your want to add your record to. Click the DNS button.
      Now, in the dropdown menu, select the "TXT" option and click the "Add" button.
      Leave the input field after "Enter domain name" empty we don't need to change this.
      In the input field after "Enter TXT record", paste the generated SPF record. Click "Save" and you're all done.

Comment

Thanks for the link Jon123 - I knew the folk on here would not let me down. There was a bit before that quote that I needed and there is no drop down list but I will have a good look at the site later - at least I have a heads up that it can be done.

BTW - Still no email from tech sup

Comment

They have disabled catchall now - this really is the last straw - as soon as I get back off holiday it is bye bye webuk for everything except my forums - and they will only stay until I can find a hoster which will transfer them. Like other regulars on here which have already left - this is just too much to bare - cheap hosting = bad service every time. I have learnt my lesson and will be going elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie View Post
            They have disabled catchall now - this really is the last straw - as soon as I get back off holiday it is bye bye webuk for everything except my forums - and they will only stay until I can find a hoster which will transfer them. Like other regulars on here which have already left - this is just too much to bare - cheap hosting = bad service every time. I have learnt my lesson and will be going elsewhere.
            Thanks Cassie

We will wait till you come back from Vacations. We will help you in every possible way to migrate your forums and I will assign one of our senior support staff to assist you with migration of your forums.
            Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
            AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
            Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

Working...
            X