Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud hosting or VPS hosting for eCommerce website

Hello,

I have an online shopping website. Right now it is on shared server this year I am planning to change hosting plan, but I am bit confused in VPS and Cloud server. It would be great if someone suggest me a proper solution for my shopping site.

Thank you

VPS is analogous to a Cloud Server. It works from a distinct hardware node and local storage normally; the cloud server controls from a cluster and cloud storage typically. The Cloud Server give great availability and more protected data as it is uses various replicas in real-time in place of raid.

Comment

Yes, you can host your eCommerce over a cloud server. And it would be an inexpensive option as well because of pay-as-you-go billing model. And cloud gives you high availability and it is much more secure

Comment

You can opt for a cloud server. In online shopping, trust is everything. Therefore, one should have a secure web hosting solution for their business where cloud certainly fits the bill

Comment

Cloud would be the best buy according to me, as you don't have to worry about the data loss and downtime.
          It offers 100% uptime because of the technology. Traditional VPS's are set up on a standalone node unlike cloud cluster.

If your cost is your primary concern, then VPS with SAS drive should be the best fit.

Hope this helps ..

Comment

I would prefer to go for Cloud hosting. It is cost effective unlike VPS hosting which is a bit expensive. Cloud hosting gives you all the benefits you need for an ecommerce website and you pay only for the resources consumed.

Comment

Working...
            X