Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one is Better? Cloud Server or Dedicated Server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one is Better? Cloud Server or Dedicated Server?

Hello everyone,

I am looking for dedicated resources for a high traffic website. The website contains confidential data during the transaction process, so I am confused between Cloud Server and Dedicated Server hosting services.

Hello Jake,

It totally depends on your website requirements. Cloud and Dedicated, both are reliable hosting services, you can host any type of website on these type of hosting environment. Dedicated hosting is best for those, who are looking for high security as well as dedicated resources.
    In cloud hosting, you get on-demand hosting resource functionality.
    So, the choice is yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post
      Hello Jake,

It totally depends on your website requirements. Cloud and Dedicated, both are reliable hosting services, you can host any type of website on these type of hosting environment. Dedicated hosting is best for those, who are looking for high security as well as dedicated resources.
      So, the choice is yours.
      Yes, Luca. I totally agree with you.
      Which type of hosting you required totally depends on your website requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post
        Hello Jake,

So, the choice is yours.
        Yes, Luca. You have explained all the important points.
        Which type of hosting is required for your website or business, it totally depends on your website requirements. You can host your high traffic website on a shared hosting service, for this, you need VPS or Cloud.
        For sensitive data, I think dedicated hosting is the right option for you.

Comment

Working...
        X