Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one is using R1Soft CDP with VPS - Cloud ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one is using R1Soft CDP with VPS - Cloud ?

Hi,

Guys can you update me if any one has used R1Soft CDP with Virtual private server or a cloud hosting platform ? What kind of experience you had with the above combination . How was the server performed please let me know.

Thanks in advance

We use it on our dedicated server. I will highly suggest the R1 soft backup services option to anyone looking for reliable backups of their data. These backups offer many convenient and innovative features. It works well on dedicated server so I can say it should work on CLOUD and VPS also as long as the OS and Virtulization technology theu use is supported by R1.

Comment

R1Soft Continuous Data Protection (CDP) is the leading backup software for servers now-a-days. More and more users are using R1 soft backup services. We use it for one of our cloud servers. It works absolutely well. It also minimizes the server load when backups run like other software's that were used earlier.

Comment

The backups we offer are based on R1Soft's Continuous Data Protection (CDP) which provide near continuous data protection for all your data. R1Soft CDP Solution is a backup software application that enables disk-based data protection and disaster recovery for servers and workstations running Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.

We have many customers who are using the backup plans based on R1soft for their servers to backup the data of their servers.

Comment

Thanks for all the valuable suggestion you have provided on R1 soft backup solution
          I too few points which help us directly or indirectly which are as follows disk based data protection. Backup plans also help in disaster recovery with differential backups which are scheduled. The biggest benifts of R1soft is incremental backups which helps in managing your backup plans disc space.

Comment

Guys we have to decide whether what kind of virtulization technique you are using on your sever. The reason i have read that R1Soft CDP will work usually with the VMWare and HyperV VPS/VM's.

Is that so ?

Comment

re:

The most as well as vital resource storage in the data centre is data storage performance. The R1Soft CDP backup solution is a server software application which enables disaster recovery and disk-based data protection for workstations and servers running Linux operating systems and Microsoft Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by neoanderson120 View Post
                R1Soft Continuous Data Protection (CDP) is the leading backup software for servers now-a-days. More and more users are using R1 soft backup services. We use it for one of our cloud servers. It works absolutely well. It also minimizes the server load when backups run like other software's that were used earlier.
                I'll add one more point

CDP Server protects disk volume data using synchronization and replication across the network while storing point-in-time snapshots in disk-based storage.

Comment

Working...
                X