Cloud hosting, reseller hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud hosting, reseller hosting

Can cloud hosting and reseller hosting meet. Or because of the difference in technology would this concept be out of the realm of possibilities? Just curious.

If you are looking forward to Resell hosting services with our Cloud servers, you can definitely do that and we do not have any restrictions on the same. Cloud servers are created using Hardware Virtualization Technology and hence Cloud servers offer features similar to a Dedicated Server. All the resources i.e. disk space, bandwidth and RAM assigned to your Cloud server will be provided to you only.

You can install the applications you need on the Cloud server as you will get full root administrator access on your Cloud server. Therefore, you can consider a control panel with the Cloud server and create accounts for your customers according to you.

Please feel free to post if you have any further questions.

Comment

According to me they are totally different. Cloud is like your own dedicated server. Reseller is more like shared hosting. Ofcourse a reseller can create accounts but reseller account is placed on shared server. With cloud you enjoy all benefits of dedicated servers.

Comment

You cannot install any 3rd party application on our Reseller hosting plans. So you will have to sell the normal hosting plans that you get from us. In Cloud servers, you can install any 3rd party application on the server and resell it.
        Webhosting UK :: Reseller Hosting | Fully Managed Dedicated Server | Webhosting UK Affiliate

Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
          You cannot install any 3rd party application on our Reseller hosting plans. SO you will have to sell the normal hosting plans that you get from us. In Cloud servers, you can install any 3rd party application on the server and resell it.
          I was wondering how can someone resell the applications installed on the server. Do you mean that any applications license which are installed on server could be resold?

Comment

Re:

The cloud hosting is also ideal for the developer who are in needs reliable platforms to run their applications.
            DedicatedNow

Comment

Originally posted by Matt123 View Post
              I was wondering how can someone resell the applications installed on the server. Do you mean that any applications license which are installed on server could be resold?
              Not any applications. Just hosting resources like space and bandwidth. A user with root access can create custom plans and resell them further.

Comment

Working...
              X