Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charges

How is resource used charged in cloud hosting? I know that some have unlimited verses metered etc. I'm wondering how Web Hosting UK does charges for this?

Originally posted by MillenniumF View Post
    How is resource used charged in cloud hosting? I know that some have unlimited verses metered etc. I'm wondering how WebHosting UK does charges for this?
    Each cloud hosting package is tailored according to customer's requirements. We provide guaranteed resources with Cloud servers, it's not possible to utlize more than the assigned resources however, if you need more then you can upgrade it at any point of time.
    Regards,
    RsyNc-Wget
    VPS Support Team

Comment

Does this mean that we will pay for the package that we took? I thought we will only pay the resources we used in cloud hosting. Or am I misunderstanding something here?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT View Post
        Does this mean that we will pay for the package that we took? I thought we will only pay the resources we used in cloud hosting. Or am I misunderstanding something here?
        There is only one package for this cloud hosting package. Price vary as you add/remove the resources. You just need to pay for the resources you use.
        Great Opportunity:: Join our Affiliate Program for FREE & earn 25% commission on each referral.
        Follow Us on Twitter and FaceBook

Comment

How are the resources priced if you need to scale up or down? Is it something that you can easily go over or is it something you give permission for before accessing increased resources?

Comment

Originally posted by SynapticG1 View Post
            How are the resources priced if you need to scale up or down? Is it something that you can easily go over or is it something you give permission for before accessing increased resources?

You have an option to configure the server as per your requirements.
            Refer link Cloud Hosting | Cheap Cloud Web Hosting UK and click on CONFIGURE button, you will get all required addon options with their pricing details. You just need to email our billing staff if you need to add more resources to your server, they will get back to you with suitable invoice.
            UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
            Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Oh I see.. very reasonable prices to upgrade resources on cloud servers. There wont be any migration i suppose ?

Comment

Originally posted by Helina View Post
                Oh I see.. very reasonable prices to upgrade resources on cloud servers. There wont be any migration i suppose ?
                Resource upgrade on Cloud Servers won't involve any migration. We just add resources to the server.

Comment

Working...
                X