Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my new cruise travel site

Hi Friends,

Please review site slkosher.com. It is a travel site. It offers a journey to suit every taste and you'll get information about cruise ships which are luxurious floating resorts offering every comfort, convenience and amenity that one could imagine.
    Last edited by Pitter Stwart; 18-01-10, 12:08 PM.

Good morning,

Why does it say copyright 2006 if this is a new site?

Bye

Ian
    Forums are about debating pleasantly not agreeing.

Comment

It looks normal. nothing unusual. I think it is great.

Comment

Originally posted by IanSmithISA View Post
        Why does it say copyright 2006 if this is a new site?
        I think it's fixed already as I saw it says "Copyright 2010".

Your website looks great. Unusually, I like the flash header. I kinda think that flash content on a website always make the website load slow, but your website seems to have no issue with the loading speed. You must have hosted it on WHUK.

Comment

It looks like you edited out you URL. Its a shame because I was curious to go and see it and how fast the flash loaded. I guess if you have enough feedback, you have enough.

Comment

Great job buddy. Your site seems to be interesting. Great implementation of backgroug and colors.

Comment

Grate Jo, I like your website.A logo of your website on your website also.

Comment

Fast Loaded site. But it can be more attractive as per my point of view. Informative site with good content.

Comment

Awesome design. You should add live chat on your website. It will facilitate you to chat in real time with website visitors. It gives a professional touch to any website.
                  Last edited by Rachael; 15-02-13, 01:52 PM.
                  Live Chat Software for Website

Comment

Working...
                  X