Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto owners website

Hi People,

Well been over with WHUK now for some 2 weeks, and dont regret the move over what so ever.

I have a resellers hosting account at present, but also own and host my own website as part of this.

Its a community of likeminded owners of the Mitsubishi Pajero/Shogun/Montero 4x4/SUV with currently around 2500 members.

The response from my members about the move has been nothing but pure fantastic and very positive, with regards to issues resoved and transfer speeds etc.

Now I want the tables turned. At the moment, its just a forum on the site, running with SMF v1.10, but I want to expand it further and possibly change the forum software to another, either phpbb3 or Joomla.

Would really like your views on the site and opinions on expansion and add-ons/extra facilities etc. The url is clubpajero.com although you wont be able to access the whole forum as some is restricted just for members.

Your views and comments much appreciated in advance.

Thanks.

Yes, it's a good forum concept !!!
    Well, What i can advice you is to have your main website developed using Joomla, forum with phpbb3 or vBulletin (whichever forum software you prefer) and a Wordpress blog for detailed information on all available brands !!!

Lastly... Thank you for appreciating our web hosting services
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Hi,

Websites are the most important medium for closing auto sales. Auto websites should be created such that they give all vital information on automobiles. These websites should have good look and feel and easy navigational facilities.

Comment

VBulletin is the best forum application available as for now and hence we would suggest you to choose VBulletin if you would like to have a forum. Vbulletin is a licensed application and hence you need to pay licensing fee for it.

If you would not like to pay for the forum application, phpbb is what I would recommend

Comment

PHPBB is the application is used by most of developers, it is easy to use, compatible and most important FREE

Comment

Originally posted by WH-Garry9 View Post
            VBulletin is the best forum application available as for now and hence we would suggest you to choose VBulletin if you would like to have a forum. Vbulletin is a licensed application and hence you need to pay licensing fee for it.
            If you would not like to pay for the forum application, phpbb is what I would recommend
            I agree that VBulletin is one of the best forum applications available on the net. The only drawback is that we need to pay licensing fee to use it. Anyway, other than phpBb, I think SMF is the other good option.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
              Yes, it's a good forum concept !!!
              Well, What i can advice you is to have your main website developed using Joomla, forum with phpbb3 or vBulletin (whichever forum software you prefer) and a Wordpress blog for detailed information on all available brands !!!
              Great advice. Joomla and Wordpress have their own advantages and disadvantages and they are complement to each other. I am a Joomla and Wordpress user but never used them on one domain. Thanks for inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by synthesize View Post
                Great advice. Joomla and Wordpress have their own advantages and disadvantages and they are complement to each other. I am a Joomla and Wordpress user but never used them on one domain. Thanks for inspiring.

You are most welcome
                I love blogging Wordpress is my favorite blogging software. It's very easy to use, have many advance features and is very user friendly !!!
                UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                  It's very easy to use, have many advance features and is very user friendly !!!
                  No doubt about that

Alongwith this, Wordpress has many plugins available with various purposes which can really prove to be useful for blog owners

Comment

Working...
                  X