Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Website...

3webservices.com
    I would really appreciate suggestions/feedback on my website. I am still trying to work out a better method for my Portfolio page for displaying the thumbnails.

Thoughts/advice would be appreciated

Hi,

It is nicely structured and well designed!

I think that you should have knowledgebase atleast for the newbies.

Comment

invalid markup!

Comment

Seems to be be a good website. I like the color combination as it gives you a fresh feeling. However I personally think that instead of 3 bold bars you can use some images also to make the website more attractive. Without any product image it just looks like 3 different blocks of colors.
        You cannot get to the top by sitting on your bottom

Comment

Yeah thats right.... also avoid text in images describing your product/services, rather keep them separate so that they can get crawled by search engines.
          All the Best
          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Good job dear friend but some possible exploits in your site i have found your using a cms software that uses a cookie called .aspxanonymous is exploited

i ran a test exploit on your server and it is vulnerable to a xss attack see here

Code:
            http://www.3webservices.com/3webservices_main/Default.aspx/%22onmouseover=%22x=%27al%27;x=x+%27ert(/XXxxImmortalxxXX%20from%20UK%20hosting/)%27;eval(x);alert().aspx

How to fix this issue?

Code:
            Check the vendor hotfix and use URLScan (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/tools/urlscan.mspx).

Also you have

Code:
            WebDAV Enabled
            WebDAV is an extension to the HTTP protocol. It allows authorized users to remotely add and change content on your web server.

If you are not using it plz disable it

if you need any help on securing your website please dont hesitate to ask me

Comment

nice site +1 , btw fix the vuln.

Comment

Good website ,and good design with much colors , i like it
                But you should remove the enter site

Comment

Hello, Nice design but I suggest you to:

1. Remove "Enter page", make redirect or... change name to 3webservices,
                  I don't prefer first page name: "index"

Comment

good website, I also recommend to remove the enterpage. I noticed that your website is taking some time to load, you should work on that
                    SELLING MY FORUM SIGNATURES 7$/M

Comment

High traffic or very low bandwidth.. site is too slow...

Comment

Originally posted by vivian View Post
                        High traffic or very low bandwidth.. site is too slow...

Right.... above site must be hosted on slow overloaded server also page loading time varies for visitor to visitor and depends on lot of factors like speed of local ISP, webbrowser you are using etc....

Well, I hope OP will respond this thread and will appreciate our honest feedback
                        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

hi..
                          I think the loading speed of the site could be better.. one thing is to be appreciated is the efforts taken behind this site... i would like to suggest that some improvements are to be done to make the site user friendly .. what i feel is your home page should be more informative and also images used are too big...

Comment

My suggestion is to remove the "enter" page since it's not that useful on the website. The loading is so slow but I like the color combination.

Comment

Perhaps, you are still working on it. So far it seems ok to me apart from the color scheme which is nice. You should try and reduce the font size on the webpage of hosting, it seems to big to me. Also, try to rearrange the plans in a squential manner. Adding an XML sitemap can help you in terms of SEO.

Comment

Working...
                              X