AlphaInventions.com - Read & Share Blogs In Real-time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlphaInventions.com - Read & Share Blogs In Real-time

Recently I've been getting hits referred from alphainventions.com, which describes itself as some kind of tool for keeping webmasters notified when other blogs are updated. Are these real hits? When I look at the site it seems to just generate hits by loading blog after blog in a frame in my browser.

It's not a scam, but it's most certainly not the kind of referral that I want.

The webmaster of AlphaInventions.com says

"If you update or publish your blog at the same time my visitors is browsing blogs in my site then my visitors will get a chance to see your blog in real-time. BAM! (the entire blog is in their face instantly) It's not even annoying to watch. Is it alpha addicts??

I also provide a link to your blog in case they want it to open your blog in a new window, or bookmark your blog . The links provides your title, and description to help my visitors get a better understanding on what your blog is about, and get more interested. Alphainventions.com is useful for wordpress.com , typepad.com, spaces.live.com, and blogger.com I love it, and want to grow it like a tree. Yahh!

To get more traffic from alphainventions.com just keep your blog updated . It's so simple."

Not so good
    You should change you tamplate and remove some content because its a big mess in the site

Comment

I would recommend Verdana, 10 font face and size to make your website look better
      Webhosting.UK.com || VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Comment

I was surprise to see how fast blogs were transitioned on above site. I was just looking at one and link to other blog appeared before i clicked the old one which i was viewing
        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Yes Harry is right! Pages are transitioned so fast that I can't even click on the link and the next page comes up. You need to look seriously in to this.

Also I would recommend you to change the header as that plays the first impression on your visitor.

Comment

its good functionality.

its an good functionality. but coming to design part it needs some good design.

how can i make my webite to be bloged in your site. as i have recently developed an new web application in ruby on rails. its an "World's First Geo-Visual City Information Classifieds Portal". inkakinada.com

for movies > inkakinada.com/movies

for jobs > inkakinada.com/classifieds/jobs

for sale > inkakinada.com/classifieds/for_sale

Comment

its an good functionality. but coming to design part it needs some good design.
              Watch Movies Online For Free!!!

Comment

nice name, I like it. there are some errors in the script you must correct.

Comment

Like many of my friends, it is important for me that help is provided professionally and in a timely manner. The ghostwriter service helps me with this. This is a great idea for writing my articles and essays at a high level. I was completely satisfied with the quality of the services provided. This is ensured by the fact that only highly qualified and experienced authors provide assistance in writing the text. Most importantly, everything is completely confidential.

Comment

Working...
                  X