Please review my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my website

Hi guys, i am still new here but i have been a web designer for almost 3 years, i just made a new design for my online diamond commerce website, and i'd really like to get some feedback from you guys, I'd really appreciate honest reviews! positive and negative feed backs would be appreciated!

The design looks very professional

Comment

Looks good to me

Mary

Comment

Wow! Great design, and what did u hear abt Whiteflash? I heared that they are the biggest dillers of certified loose diamonds in Houston??

Comment

Look at this certified loose diamonds - they are perfect!

Comment

Great design and great look. The right panel looks a bit empty, may be you should add some content there. It will make the website complete. Although great work.

Comment

Website looks very nice. Since your website is an E-commerce, You should add a live chat on your website. It will facilitate you to chat in real time with website visitors. It gives a professional touch to any website.

Many online consumers want help from a live person while they are shopping online; in fact, 44% of online consumers say that having questions answered by a live person while in the middle of an online purchase is one of the most important features a Web site can offer.
              Last edited by Rachael; 15-02-13, 01:53 PM.
              Live Chat Software for Website

Comment

Working...
              X