X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim's two websites

My blog <b> blog.tc-soft.com</b>

My enduroindia challenge website <b> ei2007.tc-soft.com</b>

Good luck on the charity work. The blog site is a little messy at the top right, but your charity page is well laid out.

Comment

Frankly,

I didnt find anything messy in the blog site.

Although, all i cud see was text text n too much text

Comment

I like the blog- good layout, good colors. The overlapping bit in the upper right hand corner is a little hard to read, but I wouldn't necessarily change it. And you've listed a lot of stuff on the right, maybe you could stack one on top of the other instead of two bars.

I especially like the enduroindia challenge website. It is very clean and easy to read. The colors look great and it is really straightforward work.
        Last edited by PissAnt; 09-02-07, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Re: blog site

If you look at it through IE it's does look a little naff, but with Firefox you should be able to see text on top of the big orange graphic.

I agree with the busy bit about the top right corner, so I'll work on that.

Comment

It looks really good, but it isn's so strictly ordered, that means that there's a lot of texst and those stuff.
            I like that simple layout, it really fits to your page.

Comment

The lay-outs are fine and they look very clean as well. I like their simplicity and order. Your orange logo can be improved, change it to something more appealing or even dynamic.

Comment

Originally posted by panicattack View Post
                The lay-outs are fine and they look very clean as well. I like their simplicity and order. Your orange logo can be improved, change it to something more appealing or even dynamic.

Yes, if that isn't your logo make one of yours.

Comment

This is important when studying the opinion, such an analysis helps to improve. At the same time, by analyzing, you can make the right choice and not waste time and money. This is how I use reviews https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/mymathgenius/ These are not just reviews, but the opinion of experts in various areas and criteria.

Comment

Working...
                  X