Can I Get Honest Opinion on My SIte Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Get Honest Opinion on My SIte Please

A little background, The site is only 6 months and some change old...I was looking to spruce up the FP with just some basic html (we tried portals and they are just too complicated for me..lol) So I was just wondering if anyone has a few pointers to spruce it up and make it a little cleaner looking. Also if you do help and you decide to also join our forum ..PM me and I will give you extra DD-Dollars to play games and stuff on the site!!

dickerdoodle.net/

Stop by check it out and let me know what you all think
    Very Nice and Unique
    40.00%
    Nice
    0.00%
    Needs a lot of work
    60.00%
    Last edited by tmcginnis; 13-05-07, 04:57 PM.

re

Hi
    I looked at your site and I thought it was cheap looking with all the adds and the colour orange. The prices need to be styled not just a line of text at the bottom. Thats my opinion and I dont know much about design. I got a web template for my own site and adjusted it.

Comment

I visited your website moments ago and all I could see was family issues. I tried to refresh the page but each time I refreshed the page that's all I could see "family issues".

Comment

I have visit your site, I think you should move those ads from top to the bottom or side and see if you can change the color of background. You need to make some improvement in it.
        Everything is important which is beyond my knowledge!

Comment

I'd sort out the pictures which have the wrong aspect ratio. The stretched and pixellated images look very unprofessional.

Comment

I think you should emphasize more on rich product descriptions/images with security measures etc, preferably if you can offer hyperlinks below the pics of products for extensive product information that could work well, such as product testimonials & product demonstrations etc.

Comment

Working...
            X