Wordpress for commercial websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerald View Post
    You are still allowed to download Wordpress for free no matter what hosting provider you purchase a hosting plan from. I believe many eUKhost's users are running Wordpress blogs without encountering major problems.
    Usually all webhost will offer you with latest stable release of Wordpress and other basic applications on shared environment. If you go with higher hosting solutions like a VPS or a Dedicated server then you can install required application with specific editions on your server.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgieQ View Post
      Wordpress users have so many design options and templates available. Each website has an individual look which is so important. I'm glad to find out that ecommerce is possible from Wordpress sites. I guess there is a plugin for everything when it comes to Wordpress!
      Yes, ecommerce have plug-ins for WordPress. Actually, you can have a Free Shopping Cart on your WordPress sites. One I know of that offer this is the Avactis Shopping Cart, you'll just need to install the Avactis Shopping Cart, add plug-ins for WordPress, upload your products and start selling. It is an excellent solution for online business.

Comment

Yes, of course you can use Wordpress to build commercial websites. Wordpress is specially designed for designing blogging websites and you can get it easily from web because it is open source CMS. The main advantage of using Wordpress is that to use various plugins which makes the website more attractive and catchy.

Comment

WordPress was originally developed for blogs but eventually it evolved itself to an extent where today it's one of the best content management systems (CMS). So be it a blog, image gallery, eCommerce store or a Commercial/business website, WordPress can be suitable for just about all kinds of websites.

Looking at its wide popularity and with a view to offering the best experience to users we offer WordPress Web Hosting services too, which is one of the most popular services amongst our customers.

If you need references with various aspects of WordPress, please visit our WordPress section over our blog and knowledgebase.

Comment

Working...
          X