Web Design Website Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Design Website Development

How does i develop my logo in website?Someone help me.

To develop your logo the best thing you can do is Brand research as often your logo will identify your brand. Reading books or articles about brand marketing will help you with this. Alternatively if you have some money put aside for marketing there are plenty of marketing design companies out there that will create a logo for you based upon your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisajhonson View Post
      to community
      Well, if you wish to design your business website logo yourself then you will have to use some graphic designing software like Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Pagemaker etc... (all are paid license products) If you want to use some FREE application you can try using Gimp which is quite popular and widely used.
      UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
      Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Before using a graphic design program it is best to get any ideas you have drawn on paper before either scanning them in and cleaning them up or developing them on whichever graphical design program you want to use

Comment

In order to develop your logo you must do quality of research on the particular logo which you wanting to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
            to community
            Well, if you wish to design your business website logo yourself then you will have to use some graphic designing software like Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Pagemaker etc... (all are paid license products) If you want to use some FREE application you can try using Gimp which is quite popular and widely used.
            Yes, those (especially the first two) are the most widely used software to design logos and other graphics, , and you cannot go wrong with any of them. Alternatively, you can also use software specifically designed to create logos, like The Logo Creator.

Comment

it is best to get any ideas you have drawn on paper before either scanning them in and cleaning them up or developing them on whichever graphical design program

Comment

Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and coral draw are the best logo designing software's. Personally i use photoshop to design my website, logo and everything.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Lisajhonson View Post
                  Hiring logo design company will help you more. They are professional logo designer and they have lots of options to give you with related to your theme.

Comment

Logo is the most important part of all business and website. Designing logo on the site is really a good idea. If you have to good knowledge of logo design than you can easily create logo in the site with the use of logo design software. Photoshop is the best software for designing a logo.

Comment

Logo is the symbol that represents your company without its name. Because if your product and services are being best in future then people only see your logo and recognize your brand itself. For best logo designs first do competitor analysis and then do online market research and then finalize unique logo design. Now in market lot's of free logo creating software’s are available for non-technical people, so choose best user friendly software and create best logo. If you spend more money on creating best logo so may be it is very much helpful in future because in future your logo creates more valuable reputation for business.
                      Best Uber Clone Script

Comment

Originally posted by NCrypted View Post
                        Logo is the symbol that represents your company without its name. Because if your product and services are being best in future then people only see your logo and recognize your brand itself. For best logo designs first do competitor analysis and then do online market research and then finalize unique logo design. Now in market lot's of free logo creating software’s are available for non-technical people, so choose best user friendly software and create best logo. If you spend more money on creating best logo so may be it is very much helpful in future because in future your logo creates more valuable reputation for business.
                        You are absolutely right that logo is one of the important elements of a website so it should be attractive and catchy to increase the business. A logo makes the website perfect and describes the brief about business which helps people to easily identify the business details.

Comment

Having a logo supports your efforts with branding your business. It creates a distinct identity which reminds about the business. There's a large industry that has developed around this niche where we find many firms selling logo designing as a service.

Comment

Working...
                          X