CSS Portfolio Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Portfolio Help

I have made my own portfolio website, using CSS. It all looks nice, apart from I dont really know how to display the portfolio samples properly, via CSS. When I look at others, they have things such as when you click the thumbnail, it like opens up as a little pop-up, with a black border and a close button, get what i mean? How do I go about this? Does anyone have a link to an online tutorial on how to do this?

Thanks

For HTML 5 to work in IE you need to included a script that defines the new elements.
    Put this in your head .You should understand that html5 and css3 should considered alpha ware. The modern, progressive vendors, like Mozilla, Opera, Google, and Apple are putting many of the html5 elements and css3 properties into their browsers for testing and specification tightening purposes or for css3 properties.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <!--[if IE]>
    <script src="http://html5shiv.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js"></script>
    <![endif]-->
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Live PreviewScreenshots Item DetailsComments .Vortex Portfolio HTML CSS Template 7 in 1
      by imaginem

Wordpress theme launched Vortex Portfolio Wordpress theme which i like the most

Color themes
      ■Vortex Classic ■Vortex Red ■Vortex Deep Maroon ■Vortex Lilac ■Vortex Green
      ■Vortex Brown ■Vortex Pale

Multiple Features such as
      ■Includes 7 color themes
      ■JQuery validated working contact page (php)
      ■Portfolio gallery
      ■Lightbox support with images and videos
      ■Easy to follow and customizable commented code
      ■Well explained Help file
      ■Layered PSD of Full site

Comment

Working...
      X