Text Change Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Change Question

I'm working on a web page in dreamweaver, this webpage is a catalog structure web page. Iím trying to figure out how to make the text change when a different product is clicked on, for instance when image 1 is clicked on I want it to say card 1, when image 2 is clicked on I want it to say card 2. Does any one have any suggestions on how to accomplish this?

Not much into web-designing and development but am sure you will have to call some customize java script function which will display required text for each product click.

Comment

That will completely depend updon the are of depends on if the new text will appear on the same page (say, as a tooltip or expanded detail) or if on a different page (e.g. a products detail page). php or javascript. probably javascript would be best. Javascript for the former, PHP or another server-side language for the latter.

I'm guessing it's the second though.

Comment

using java script within the website is oging to be one of the most important aspect. Iím not sure how to use yet, but it seems bit complicated these days, is there a way to use it in dreamweaver that is relatively simple. Iím not trying to get out of doing hard work, itís just that at this point, where I am at currently I just need to know where to start.

Can anyone point me in the direction to use through dreamweaver that will make this text change to occur?

Comment

Dreamweaver is right choice for developing any web site or using vb script and JavaScript also great.
          Last edited by Ross; 14-09-11, 10:19 AM. Reason: Self Promotion

Comment

Working...
          X