No announcement yet.

How can I promote my ecommerce website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I promote my ecommerce website?

Hello,
    My eCommerce website has more than 500 product pages with 500 + keywords.
    Please advise me, how can I promote my eCommerce website?

Hello Moriana,
    Social Media is the Most Popular and Cheapest way to promote your website.
    Post your website on classifieds and local business directories.
    Share your Products on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
    Create and maintain a blog on your e-commerce website.
    Add your website in Google Places and directories.
    Participate in forum related to your e-commerce website.

Comment

For ecommerce site just by doing organic SEO it will take eventually to get more visitors and top of google SERPs.
      PPC is the best choice.

Comment

Find forums related to your e-commerce website. Use your website's URL as your forum signature, if allowed to do so. Participate regularly in forum discussions. Get to know other posters and tell them about your website. Ask the site owner if they would like to link to your website. If they agree, return the favour by putting a link of their site on yours.
        Use the power of social networking sites, such as Twitter and Facebook, to share your e-commerce website with others. Make a Facebook page dedicated to your e-commerce site and encourage customers to become your fans.
        Create business cards and pamphlets with your e-commerce URL printed on them. Hand them out whenever appropriate.
        Ask existing customers to tell their friends about your website. In exchange, offer a discount on a future purchase.

Comment

Use Facebook and have your friends like the FB page. You can post some deals so people are attracted to it. You can also use twitter. You will get genuine visitors from these social websites.

Comment

Hello There,

Here are few effective ways to promote your startup eCommerce website:

1) Social media sites: Social media marketing can take a lot of time. It also needs to be done consistently to reap the most rewards.
            2) Public relations; word of mouth: Excellent customer service and compelling products or services can generate many leads over the long term.
            3) Strategic partnerships: Creating partnerships can be free and can benefit both companies greatly. Identify which companies can help you achieve your goals.
            4) Blogging; Blog advertising: If blogging isn’t for you, consider advertising on blogs; it can run from inexpensive to thousands of dollars. However, it may not be a bad investment.
            5) Email marketing: Collect email addresses and make sure to send out regular newsletters to keep your name in your recipients’ minds.

Thank you -JennySha

Comment

@ JennySha Social media marketing can take a lot of time but it is worth the effort. You can get some genuine visitors and potential client base from these sites. You can easily set up a business page on Facebook and post special offers regularly. Similarly with twitter, you can tweet pictures and videos related to your business to your followers, this gets more visibility.

Comment

I agree if done right you will definitely benefit with the social sites. Alternatively you can do some paid advertising campaigns that helps. Post ads /banners on other popular sites too

Comment

As per the recent updates from Twitter, it would soon start a dedicated page for e-commerce websites. They would charge for that tough, but it would surely add up to your business.

Comment

You may also try Re-targeting or Re-marketing if you wish to attract users who've been to your website previously.

Comment

You can promote your eCommerce website by building a fanpage for your niche on Facebook. Once you have created it, start posting useful content on it and in a few days you will notice traffic coming in to your site, the link to which you will need to provide on the page.

Comment

That would be very cool, good information.

Comment

Everybody knows and practices - one way of promoting your website is through social media marketing. This helps in addressing large client base.
                          Guest blogging with appropriate links directing to your website.
                          Participation in forums can also help in promoting your website.
                          Email marketing and newsletters is also helpful

Comment

e-commerce having lot of competition, analyse competitors, and keep on updating contents in your website,also just try to work on this following points..
                            Social Media Marketing,
                            Link Submission,
                            Coupon Submission,
                            Video promotion,
                            and link bite etc..

Comment

to do more submissions like

link submission

image submission etc..

Comment

Working...
                              X