No announcement yet.

Backlinks and SEO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Authoritative backlinks are extremely essential for supporting the keywords. Make sure to get good backlinks for the keywords you are working on and you will surely start getting good amount of traffic to your website. Article submissions is one of the most easiest and efficient way for getting backlinks for the website; however you will get maximum benefits only if you submit your articles to prominent article directories having a good page rank and domain authority.

Comment

I think the best source of getting backlinks is article submissions. If you submit articles in high domain authority directories, you will surely get a strong backlink and also there will be a lot of traffic coming to your website. Moreover you will also come across some blogging websites like WordPress where you can submit informative blogs and thereby get backlinks to your website.

Comment

Quality backlink

I think backlink from related signature forum are good for your website, you can do article, blog post and bookmarking for that. At sometime you can do post blog boookmark instead of doing website post. Try to do PR0, PR1 related websites.

Comment

Getting backlinks is surely important however they will only result in traffic if they are from an authoritative source, The website that you are considering for backlink must have a good page rank and domain authority. In my opinion, social bookmarking is a good source of getting quality backlinks, there are many dofollow social bookmarking websites that can be considered for backlinks.

Comment

You can also consider submitting press releases for getting more backlinks to your website. If you have launched any new product ior service or if you would like to highlight the features of any of your existing products, you can design a good press release for the same and submit it to the press release websites. Preferably you can also submit it to the paid PR websites, as you will get authoritative backlinks from there, moreover there will also be an increase in the traffic coming to your website.

Comment

Working...
            X