Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any on tell me about SEO updates

Hi,

There are plenty of other new seo methods which come in to notice after a good position in the search engines. Form few days google is not ranking my website as of old position, i normally use to get.
    So guys will you please let me know what kind of things you are using to promote your website.

The basic techniques and concept of SEO which includes getting backlinks for targeted keywords has always been the same and as far as I know, there are no changes seen in the same recently. Currently, it has been noticed that Google is giving better rankings to sites which have keywords similar to what the predictions are seen when a user enters in the search box. For example, if your website is related to sports goods, you may get better rankings if you include the keyword 'sports' in your website.

Comment

Originally posted by WH-Garry9 View Post
      The basic techniques and concept of SEO which includes getting backlinks for targeted keywords has always been the same and as far as I know, there are no changes seen in the same recently. Currently, it has been noticed that Google is giving better rankings to sites which have keywords similar to what the predictions are seen when a user enters in the search box. For example, if your website is related to sports goods, you may get better rankings if you include the keyword 'sports' in your website.
      I too agree with Garry9 in some points but in some i don't. In my opinion now a days google bots search for more new and fresh content these days nor the copied content. Search bots just check for fresh and unique content these days. As their is a shocking news of ezine.com one of the biggest article website, the traffic has dropped tremendously because of changes in google engines.

Comment

Googl’s center of attention these days is more on the web page load speeds as a factor in page ranking. For Google to measure page load speeds is very easy and that is what exactly they do when indexing your pages. Spiders do report back to google with a page load time of each of your sites pages. An average is calculated over a period of time which will have an effect on your page rank.

Comment

There is no known special new update at Google on april Your website may have been devaluated by Google "naturally". Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky123 View Post
            I too agree with Garry9 in some points but in some i don't. In my opinion now a days google bots search for more new and fresh content these days nor the copied content. Search bots just check for fresh and unique content these days. As their is a shocking news of ezine.com one of the biggest article website, the traffic has dropped tremendously because of changes in google engines.
            I never mentioned that one shouldn't have fresh and new content on the website. Fresh and new content has always been appreciated by Google but Google still gives importance to the old techniques like maintaining the keyword density of the website and the number and quality of backlinks.

Comment

I never mentioned that one shouldn't have fresh and new content on the website. Fresh and new content has always been appreciated by Google but Google still gives importance to the old techniques like maintaining the keyword density of the website and the number and quality of backlinks.
              I would rather say the ratio of keywords with in the content should be max 4%, which is considered the most appropriate keyword stuffing number. Yes, the quality of back link do matter a lot in google search engine still.

Comment

Originally posted by williams_k View Post
                I would rather say the ratio of keywords with in the content should be max 4%, which is considered the most appropriate keyword stuffing number. Yes, the quality of back link do matter a lot in google search engine still.
                I agree , I would like to add just one important point that back link give better benefits if they come from different unique domain. Thats the reason few web master do huge amount of blog commenting for getting back links from trusted high root level domain.

Comment

Originally posted by petterm View Post
                  Hi,

There are plenty of other new seo methods which come in to notice after a good position in the search engines. Form few days google is not ranking my website as of old position, i normally use to get.
                  So guys will you please let me know what kind of things you are using to promote your website.
                  At present, i have different niche sites and i am targeting those keywords that i have found as good in search engine especially google using google keyword analyzer tool. For that, i have started to build backlinks in that keywords by trading with my partners. Also, i did some on page optimization to make the spider program satisfied with the content and keyword richness. In addition, you must do regular update on your site.

Comment

Working...
                  X