Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to Cut Website Bounce Rates

Hello,

I have a website but on my website bounce rate is very high so please suggest to me what can I do?

What is your bounce rate? Simply put, your bounce rate is the percentage of visitors who arrive on one of your web pages and then leave without visiting any other pages on your website. Consequently, the bounce rate indicates the number of visitors who reject or abandon your website, and it provides an indication of how relevant or useful your website is to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake_J View Post
      Hello,

I have a website but on my website bounce rate is very high so please suggest to me what can I do?
      Hello,

First and important, you must concentrate on the user interface (UI) of your website because if your UI does not appeal to visitors, your bounce rate will increase. You should then manage the links on your home page to encourage visitors to interact with you. If you do these small things correctly, you will see a reduction in your bounce rate.

Comment

Poor website navigation One of the major reasons why people only visit a single page of a website is because it’s not made clear to them where to go next to find out the information they want. This is especially important if you are wanting to guide visitors along a sales funnel. Aside from using menus and search bars, you need to make it abundantly clear what the next steps are and how to get there. Of key importance here is having very clearly written and highly visible calls to action (CTAs). Generally, visitors expect navigation to be in particular places (e.g., menus in the header, CTAs at the bottom of the page) and it is always wise to comply with those expectations to make finding things easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse_S View Post
          Poor website navigation One of the major reasons why people only visit a single page of a website is because it’s not made clear to them where to go next to find out the information they want. This is especially important if you are wanting to guide visitors along a sales funnel. Aside from using menus and search bars, you need to make it abundantly clear what the next steps are and how to get there. Of key importance here is having very clearly written and highly visible calls to action (CTAs). Generally, visitors expect navigation to be in particular places (e.g., menus in the header, CTAs at the bottom of the page) and it is always wise to comply with those expectations to make finding things easy.
          Yes, I will definetely work on it.

Comment

Fast responding website

Most people are aware that slow loading websites can cause high abandonment rates. When it comes to bounce rates, however, it’s not just the loading speed of the landing page that counts. If the visitor carries out any interaction on the landing page, such as filtering products, inputting information, clicking a link to another page, etc., they expect a website to react quickly. Even if the original page loaded swiftly, if these things are slow, the bounce rate will increase. That can be especially problematic if your landing page has done a great job at selling a product but the checkout page takes too long to load.

Comment

Working...
            X