Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Create a backlinks in external forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Create a backlinks in external forum?

Hello Friends,

I am a newbie in the SEO field and looking for some resources to build the backlinks for my website. I have heard about forums, Are they really helpful resources to build backlinks?

Hello, In SEO Onpage and Offpage optimization is very important to ranking up, a backlink is the process of Offpage Optimization in which we can create an account on websites that is relevant to our service and then after that put our information and websites links in profile to generate traffic and it helps to google bot for crawling.

Comment

hey its correct way as he explained and another one process of creating backlinks is we can find out forum and community websites to participate, then find relevent questions for our service, then give answer of the selecting question and also put our signature and website link to create a backlink

Comment

hello, i was used these process of creating an account in websites and fill information in my profile, but after copy URL and paste in new window there is issue occure to login our account, so what can i do?

Comment

hi, You are going right way and you are yes you are right this problem is occured, if any URL was not required to login account then only this URL is important for us otherwise another links had no scope to crawling for google bot

Comment

Thank you for giving me knowledge about Create backlinks in an external forum.

Comment

Guest posting is one of the finest efforts to develop a backlink because we select a website or blog that already has a large amount of traffic, therefore our backlink helps to expand that traffic.
              Last edited by Jesse_S; 07-09-21, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse_S View Post
                Guest posting is one of the finest efforts to develop a backlink because we select a website or blog that already has a large amount of traffic, therefore our backlink helps to expand that traffic.
                Yes, Thank you so much for giving such a good information.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse_S View Post
                  Yes definitely it's very true

Comment

Working...
                  X