Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO Tools for the Competitor’s Analysis

Hello Friends,
    One of my friends is running a digital marketing company and he asked me about some free or paid tools that will help to know their competitors backlinks. Because creating a backlink is a tough job and it requires a lot of patience. However, it is required to know what your competitors are doing and how? As their business is at initial stage therefore it is important to grow the graph of link juice.
    Suggest me some beneficial SEO tools for checking the competitor’s backlinks.

Hello,

If you are looking for instant growth or immediate result then I will suggest you to go with for paid tools. There are a lot best paid tools available in the market.

Here is the list:
    • Spyfu
    • QuickSprout
    • SEMrush
    • SimilarWeb
    • Alexa
    • Siteliner
    • Keyword Competitor
    • Social Mention
    • Rank Signals
    • Buzzsumo
    • Moz

Comment

Originally posted by Aiden View Post
      Hello Friends,
      One of my friends is running a digital marketing company and he asked me about some free or paid tools that will help to know their competitors backlinks. Because creating a backlink is a tough job and it requires a lot of patience. However, it is required to know what your competitors are doing and how? As their business is at initial stage therefore it is important to grow the graph of link juice.
      Here I have listed some of best and most useful tools:
      • SpyFu
      • SEMRush
      • Ahrefs
      • Searchmetrics
      • SimilarWeb
      • Siteliner
      • BuzzSumo
      • Brightedge
      • Ispionage
      • Monitor backlinks
      • Alexa
      • Rank Signals
      • iSpionage
      • Quantcast
      • WhatRunsWhere
      Hopefully, you can now make the right decision as you’re choosing your competitive analysis tool.
      There are several great tools available - but eventually, it’s about picking the tool that is right for you.

Comment

Thank you, everyone, for taking the effort to provide a detailed explanation about competitor analysis. Also, you have shared a lot of the best and most useful tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiden View Post
          Hello Friends,
          Hey Aiden,

For the best competitor analysis, SEMRush is the most convenient and reliable SEO tool. It provides all the required details of your competitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake_J View Post

• SpyFu
            • SEMRush
            • Ahrefs
            • Searchmetrics
            • SimilarWeb
            • Siteliner
            • BuzzSumo
            • Brightedge
            • Ispionage
            • Monitor backlinks
            • Alexa
            • Rank Signals
            • iSpionage
            • Quantcast
            • WhatRunsWhere
            Hopefully, you can now make the right decision as you’re choosing your competitive analysis tool.
            There are several great tools available - but eventually, it’s about picking the tool that is right for you.
            Hello,

I just need to add Screaming Frog to this list. I have personally used this tool to do website analysis. It gives all kinds of details about your competitor's website.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake_J View Post

• SpyFu
              • SEMRush
              • Ahrefs
              • Searchmetrics
              • SimilarWeb
              • Siteliner
              • BuzzSumo
              • Brightedge
              • Ispionage
              • Monitor backlinks
              • Alexa
              • Rank Signals
              • iSpionage
              • Quantcast
              • WhatRunsWhere
              Yes, these are very good and reliable tools to do competitors analysis. Personally, I would love to work with SEMrush and Ahrefs.

Comment

Working...
              X