Use of Sitemap in SEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use of Sitemap in SEO

I am currently working on SEO part of my website. I am looking to get fast output and want my rankings to improve rapidly. Does having Sitemap improves SEO or not ?

Originally posted by BREWER View Post
    I am currently working on SEO part of my website. I am looking to get fast output and want my rankings to improve rapidly. Does having Sitemap improves SEO or not ?
    Yes, SiteMap helps in Search Engine Optimization.
    WHUK-Ralf
    http://www.webhosting.uk.com

Comment

Originally posted by BREWER View Post
      I am currently working on SEO part of my website. I am looking to get fast output and want my rankings to improve rapidly. Does having sitemap improves SEO or not ?
      Site map helps user to complete your website to crawl the website in the google as soon as possible. It also help to market place your website as soon as possible within the search engine.
      But there are multiple setting in the sitemap, so make sure you do it carefully to maximize the benefits

Comment

See adding sitemap to your website gives a complete over view or we can say index to the entire website. The most important aspect that get boosted from the sitemap is, improvement in the website ranking as well as improvement in caching of your website within google. It also help's search engine robot to index your website as soon as possible and help your website to rank well in the search engines.

Comment

We cannot ignore the fact that the importance of Google sitemap for getting good search ranking is increasing. Google has provided this avenue for us and expects us to use it as it makes everything easier when Google crawls the web looking for fresh and updated content. If you want to invite the Google search bot frequently to your website, you must make sure to submit a Google Sitemap.

Comment

Hi guys,,,I agree this post..."The site map gives the spider links to all the major pages of your site, allowing every page included on your site map to be indexed by the spider. This is a very good thing! Having all of your major pages included in the search engine database makes your site more likely to come up in the search engine results when a user performs a query"..........

regards...
            kumkum

Comment

I am sure that having sitemap in your website will improve seo or not. But, i'm sure that it will surely help you to index your various pages in search engines. That's why i always use it in my all websites.

Comment

As everybody mentioned before, Sitemap is definitely important for the SEO of the website but I would like to point out something some of the site owners ignore.

If a user enters a URL of your website (basically a subdomain) and it's not available (maybe for any reason) make sure that it redirects to the Sitemap informing the user that the URL entered is not correct and he can look for the correct URL in the Sitemap. It makes a good impression on all the users and makes a good impact on the visitors.

Comment

A Sitemaps is a simple file that shows the URLs for a site along with a small amount of information about each URL so that search engines can efficiently track site.Sitemaps usually are never seen by human visitors. Are almost always created exclusively for search engines to see.
                  -------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X