How to increase my Page Rank ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to increase my Page Rank ?

I have a website which just have PR 1 right now, as majority of webmaster comments that "A Page Rank is a method used by Google Search Engine to rank web pages. A higher page rank means a better position in the search engine results for your web pages ". So can you please provide some tips or tricks to improve my ranking in search engine.

May be you heard about google sitemaps...

Try that one or the new w/c is video sitemap.

Originally posted by LEE View Post
    I have a website which just have PR 1 right now, as majority of webmaster comments that "A Page Rank is a method used by Google Search Engine to rank web pages. A higher page rank means a better position in the search engine results for your web pages ". So can you please provide some tips or tricks to improve my ranking in search engine.

Comment

Hello guys....!
      In my point of view following are the SEO tips for increasing your website page rank:
      1.Forum posting
      2.Blog commenting
      3.Article submission etc..

Comment

Making the use of a lot of appropriate keywords is a great way of increasing the page ranks. However you must make sure that you are not repeating the same keywords three times in a row. It is also important to give at least one link to Google so that you can also share some quality traffic with Google. Apart from this you must also ensure that you are making regular submissions through blogs or posting new content and providing the links.
        WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Hosting UKDedicated Server UK
        Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

Comment

to increase your page rank, your website must have a good content, submit a quality links to the high PR websites.

Comment

In order to increase the page rank of your website, you can also join forums related to your website, this is also very effective in terms of getting backlinks to your website. Moreover directory submissions are also very effective for increasing the page rank.

Comment

Hi everyone,

To improve the page rank of your website you must ensure that the content on your website is unique and new, because only new and fresher contents drives more and more traffic to a website. Good contents on the website makes a way for the visitors to find the desired information on the web and it also helps in achieving more profits.
              Last edited by anandkumar; 24-05-11, 12:21 PM.

Comment

You submit your website xml site map for page rank. and do seo work for you site.
                Thanks

Comment

Getting pagerank up to 3 is really very easy when compare with the position 3 for your targeted competitive keyword. The only thing that you need is dedication and concentration in your day to day regular basis work.

Comment

Improving your page rank is not a difficult task as you can get PR for your website easily with a few backlinks, however, achieving good rankings for your website in search engines is difficult as in recent times, the importance of PR has reduced as compared to before. Therefore, it is a better idea to concentrate on quality backlinks and the PR of your website will improve automatically.

Comment

Yes this is right that Page rank is the importance given by the Google.So there are more chances to get higher ranking in Google if your page rank is higher.But you must be clear that this is not the only factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanang View Post
                        Getting pagerank up to 3 is really very easy when compare with the position 3 for your targeted competitive keyword. The only thing that you need is dedication and concentration in your day to day regular basis work.
                        Can you please suggest me the ways to improve the page rank easily as I have tried several ways, but not succeeded?
                        Last edited by anandkumar; 30-05-11, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anandkumar View Post
                          Can you please suggest me the ways to improve the page rank easily as I have tried several ways, but not succeeded?
                          Anandkumar, What methods did you tried for improving PR which failed ?
                          Consistency in your SEO work is vital for improving PR.
                          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

This is good thinks about how can we improve our website PR. this is very easily do if you do these following things.

1. optimized you site .
                            2. write good content
                            3. you take an advice from SEO company
                            4.social bookmarking
                            5.directory submission
                            6. Facebook
                            7. Youtube or much more....

Comment

Hello,

Can anyone suggest that content on the website is how much important from SEO point of view to increase the traffic on the website? All suggestions are warmly welcomed.

Comment

Working...
                              X