SEO servers VS Dedicated Servers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO servers VS Dedicated Servers???

I'm confused about something. Are SEO servers and Dedicated Servers the same thing? Or are they different, and if they are different, what makes them different?

I am also looking to know about the same thing but didn't get any good result.
    If you get any answer about so pls feel free to share here with us.
    Thanks in advance!

Comment

I too have too googled for this top seo server vs dedicated server , but didn't got any appropriate answer to clear my dought but i got some thing for dedicated seo server-> selecting a dedicated server is often overlooked as a part of the Search Engine Optimization process of a website. However, it is one of the important aspects that needs to be taken into consideration during optimization of a website for top search engine rankings. Search engine spiders must crawl through websites in a very limited amount of time. If your website responds too slowly then the spider may leave before it is able to crawl through all of your pages.

Comment

Hi guys, I have been wondering the same time. I am including two links, one is for dedicated servers and the other is for seo servers. If you open them up side by side you can see some differences. For example, the CPU cache is larger for SEO servers.

Comment

seo server-> selecting a dedicated server is often overlooked as a part of the Search Engine Optimisation process of a website.compared to dedicated servers seo servers is best.

Comment

Working...
          X