Best link building strategies…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best link building strategies…

There could be several strategies to build quality links for your website. It could be through off page website optimization, like posting in various forums and sharing your links there, writing guest posts on various blogs and sharing your links within the posts, commenting on forums and blog posts, or write quality content that could get some linkbacks from high ranking websites. You could also enroll your website in some blog community that publishes your posts. Link building requires quality content. The better your content is, more link back and traffic it would get from other blogs and websites and social media networks. Else, you would have to work on manually posting the links to various websites through the method discussed above and could also use free classifieds to promote your website and get quality links.

Good tips, thanks for sharing. I know we can use free classifieds to promote websites, but how to get quality links from it? Could you share free classified websites which provide quality links for our websites?

Comment

I know that to generate backlinks one can use free classified ads sites, but is it useful for generating traffic as well. For businesses, backlinks can't increase the sales, the only thing that increases sales is the potential traffic. Please share some new ways of generating the traffic. We all know the basic activities such as forum signatures, article submissions, blog commenting, press release, directory submission, link exchange, social bookmarking and networking through which we can increase our website traffic. Does anyone knows any new techniques?

Comment

Go with Offline promotion methods like Media Advertisements, Sponsoring popular Events etc... may help in Brand Promotion !!!
        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto £300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

I can't tell whether its new or old, but you can use open blogging sites to fetch traffic to your websites or blog. Open blogging I mean Wordpress, Blogspot.com or the newest Ning.com . Using these sites you can drive lots of potential visitors. Also, its an easy way to increase backlinks of your website. Even I am in search of new techniques. Once found I will share it here.

Comment

Link building is the best way that can help you generate a massive number of traffic directly towards your website and some link building strategy that you can use are blog commenting and forum posting.

Comment

In my opinion, social networking is the best way to get maximum traffic to your website. The only thing is that it takes time to establish a strong network in any social networking website, however once the network is developed, getting a lot of traffic to your website becomes possible. If you have a active blog on your website, you can also post the links of your latest blogs on the social networking website.

Comment

The most difficult aspects of implementing a link building campaign is deciding on the perfect strategy. Many types of campaigns can be selected, and these decisions can be difficult to make. This is an important decision as the returns on investment are based on the link building strategies implemented. The most important aspects to be considered before planning a link building campaign include the following:
                • Getting authoritative links for supporting your website
                • Getting links from a wide range of domains
                • Getting links for the other pages as well rather than the home page (also known as deep linking)
                • Using a combination of anchor text for driving the rankings

Comment

Writing guest posts proves extremely beneficial in terms of link building. If you contribute content through guests posts, that will not just enable you to raise your profile, but it also provides you with link backs for your website. Impressive and informative content creates link building opportunities for you, specially when it provides with some value to the people. If the website owner allows, you may also link the keywords you are focusing on within the body of the content, but this would be allowed only if the citation is extremely relevant to the content and provides some value to the reader. Otherwise, you can also add the respective link in the byline.

Comment

If you search the internet, you will come across various link building strategies. However the most crucial thing is to get the right results in the form of backlinks and better keyword rankings from these strategies. For building links to your website, you can follow strategies like article submissions, blogging, social bookmarking and social networking. However make sure that the website that you are considering for link building are authoritative. They must be dofollow and having a good domain authority and page rank. Only the backlinks acquired from authoritative websites will be beneficial for your keyword ranking.

Comment

Email marketing is also a very efficient link building strategy. Networking and relationship building can be done through emails as well. Getting information through emails is convenient for the readers as well. You can send the emails to the prominent people who are your target audience and thus you can get better traffic for your website.

Comment

Directory submission, guest posting, comment posting on blogs, forums, link exchanges, buying links, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                          Go with Offline promotion methods like Media Advertisements, Sponsoring popular Events etc... may help in Brand Promotion !!!
                          I think it entirely depends on the business as to whether that is an effective form of brand reputation. For some businesses, offline promotional methods are effective, for other businesses, not so. It really depends on what customer base you are targeting and how you target offline as to whether it would be entirely effective or as effective as you'd like it to be.

But the great thing with the Internet being free and open is that it is so much cheaper to market your brand and products online than offline. You can use so many free methods in which to gain more traffic to your business website - many of which are search engine optimisation methods.

Comment

Re:

I personally feel that getting back links from high page rank directories will sure help you to increase ranking as well as page rank of your website. With fresh content, you will not face problem with duplicate content and get maximum from your content.

Comment

According to me best Link building strategy is that to create unique blog content and submit it on high PR Web 2.0 websites and create link wheel and get link juice from it.
                              Best Uber Clone Script

Comment

Working...
                              X