Chemical SEO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemical SEO?

It is advisable to "grow" your website naturally using organic SEO. So, what is considered "chemical" SEO then? What is the most poisonous method of optimizing your website for search engines?

I am hearing this term "Chemical SEO" very first time. Can any one tell me what actually it means?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenJr View Post
      It is advisable to "grow" your website naturally using organic SEO. So, what is considered "chemical" SEO then? What is the most poisonous method of optimizing your website for search engines?

Chemical SEO
      What is it ? never heard.
      can you please elaborate on it !
      Last edited by Pongers; 08-07-10, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Nautrally = not fake.

I bet that sounds mean (it must be because I am sick), most times people will try anything to quickly boost their site in the rankings which looks fake. When you have a site sitting at zero on Google and then a week later its booming, you know one of two things.

1 A miricle happened.
        2 They faked something somewhere to boost it.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenJr View Post
          Well, I assume you borrow agricultural terms in this discussion. There are two kinds of farming in terms of the way crops are grown: conventional farming using chemical fertilizers and pesticides (hence, sometimes it's called chemical farming), and organic farming. Is that correct?

Comment

To answer your question, I would say a poisonous way to grow your website (and it will backfire on you), is to have too high a percentage of SEO keywords, too many links of an unstable quality, or excessive use of stable links to boost site ratings when the links have little to do with your site.

Comment

Well, assuming that chemical SEO is any SEO efforts which are illegal, violating search engines' rules and guidelines, and not natural, I guess the use of black hat techniques is the most harmful effort for your website.

Comment

Working...
              X