Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate or Google Adsense

Hi there,

Which do you like better, affiliate programs or Google Adsense? What is your experience with them? Which of them will help to earn better ?

`

Hi Helina,

I would suggest you, Affiliate Programs pays more nowadays, & its very easy to promote. You could get 25% income of a sale through referral. If you have good traffic in your website then its very easy to earn money online through Affiliate Program.

Comment

Originally posted by Raisbeck View Post
      Hi Helina,

I would suggest you, Affiliate Programs pays more nowadays, & its very easy to promote. You could get 25% income of a sale through referral. If you have good traffic in your website then its very easy to earn money online through Affiliate Program.
      I am sure it does but I am still going with Google Adsense. For me time is very important and I do not have the time to sift through all the bad affi's out there. If I did that would be one thing, but I need to know first hand what I use is trusted.

Comment

The affiliate program let you sell the products that you don't have really. You don't bother about after sales market or support issues.

Comment

I will not tell about my opinion at this topic, i just tell what is fact. Google Adsense easy to use, you just signup, get code and put into your website. All you need is traffic and real visitor who was interest your content.

You can earn a lot of money by Google Adsense if you increase your real traffic everyday. And you should forget all of way to cheat them, no fake traffic , no yourself clicks, no request friend clicks It can make you never reached to Google Adsense again.

Well i would suggest to Use both of google adsense and affiliate marketing in one website.

Regards,
          Ken.

Comment

I think it will be Affiliate program for me. Easy to join and you can earn good commission with it.

Comment

Actually Google Adsense is an affiliate program also as you will get revenue for the ads you "sell" on your website. Anyway, I would go for Adsense. It's simple, easy to set up and easy to monetize with.

Comment

Hello,

I would like to go with the affiliate program and google adsense, Bith. The revenue should flow in .

Regards,
                Ken.

Comment

Glad to know that you have finally taken your decision and chose Google Adsense. However, you can still be an affiliate of some companies and get some revenue generated from there as well

If you are already an affiliate of WHUK, you can refer customers to WHUK and earn Affiliate commission, however, if you are not an affiliate as for now, you can signup for the affiliate program from the link given below:

Web Hosting Affiliate Program | Web Hosting UK

Best of luck

Comment

Hello,

Is it necessary to sign up a hosting package with webhosting.uk.com in order to become the part of the affiliate program. Can i be the member of the affiliate program without going for any sign up?

Regards,
                    Ken.

Comment

Originally posted by WH-Ken View Post
                      Hello,

Is it necessary to sign up a hosting package with webhosting.uk.com in order to become the part of the affiliate program. Can i be the member of the affiliate program without going for any sign up?

Regards,
                      Ken.
                      Nope, it is not necessary to order a hosting package. You can become an Affiliate without signing up for hosting

Comment

I think you can doing both affiliate and adsense. They can bring more benefit to you if you know how to work with them.

Comment

Right, you can use both, affiliate and adsense and see which one works best or that the combination of the two together works best.

Comment

I use Google adsense, just one banner at the top and bottom of my forums and it more than pays my monthly fees for my dedicated server.

Comment

Hello,

Good for you, empowering you to earn revenue through online publishing.

Using Google AdSense is a popular way to display content-relevant text or image creatives on your website. It's often the first ad network used by OpenX publishers.

Regards,
                              Ken.

Comment

Working...
                              X