X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantages of multiple c class IP hosting in back linking

When we think about back linking, an idea comes to mind of tricking search
    engines by creating websites yourself and linking them back to your main
    website. This is futile, as they are all hosted on the same C Class IPs.
    Search engines don't prefer back links from the same IP addresses. Here
    comes the advantage of Multiple C Class IP Hosting.

Below are some of them:
    1. You can create back links for your websites from a single hosting account managed from your control panel.
    2. You can host multiple sites under a single hosting package with multiple C Class IP addresses.
    3. You can host small or large scale websites with larger bandwidth and disk space as per requirements.

Very true.... its a good way for getting backlinks from our own websites hosted on different C class IP's make sure all linking websites should have relevant content for getting more benefit.
    also most webhost will charges you higher for offering different C class IPs
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Hi Harry!

But i have very cheap plans those are specially planned for SEO purpose. Can i discuss them here?

Regards,
      Dirk Higson

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk1027 View Post
        Hi Harry!

But i have very cheap plans those are specially planned for SEO purpose. Can i discuss them here?

Regards,
        Dirk Higson

Unfortunately NOT...
        We dont want to make this place as a place for spammers
        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

C class IP's do have some benefits but according to me one should concentrate on better content and optimization of website which will bring much better results.

Comment

Agreeing to everybody here, I would like to add,create content for the visitor. Make sure that the visitor gets the info for what s/he has reached your web site. SEO is indeed important but don't forget that the visitor too is important.

Comment

Indeed if a visitor visits your site and do not get the necessary information on it then it is possible that he or she never visit your site. And that would make you loose one of your visitors. Be sure that your website content is too good to attract your visitors attention.

Comment

Matt123 has a very valid point. Content is King and we have to be careful while writing a content which should include every important point and should carry satisfactory information.
                Grover

Comment

Well, can anybody tell where are the best place for getting c-class IP-addresses? The cheapest I managed to find were the offers of the company called aseohosting.com, which I do not personally know. Maybe someone could help here?

Comment

$3.75 per Class C IP, I don't think it is cheap! They are offering same Class C IPs for that cost. I guess you also need to purchase a Dedicated Server to get those IPs. If so, why not you look out here. Even Web Hosting UK Ltd. is offering Dedicated SEO Servers. Have a look at these plans:-
                    SEO Servers | SEO Server Hosting | Dedicated SEO Servers

Ain't these interesting offers?

Comment

Working...
                    X